Chapter 16 - Leo the Stalker

Start from the beginning

"I-uh gotta go." He waved, walking to the source of the voice. "Bye."

Once he was out of hearing range, Piper asked, "What were you going to say before Percy came up?"

Leo shook his head, obtaining a serious glint in his eyes. "Um, nothing. Nothing at all." He said suspiciously, walking away.

"That was... weird." Piper stated bluntly.

Nico and Jason nodded in agreement.

------------------

Leo was very sneaky. He made sure he was silent and stayed behind Percy. He only turned around once when Leo accidentally kicked a pebble but he quickly got out of sight, thankfully going unnoticed.

Just as Leo had suspected, Percy was walking to his cabin to meet with that girl. Who knows? Maybe it wasn't going to be the same girl. Maybe it was going to be a different girl. You never know with Punk Percy.

When Percy arrived at his cabin, he scanned the area to make sure no one was around, then closed and locked his door. The only way Leo could see what was happening was to peek in through the windows (which is exactly what he did.) Inside, there was the girl from yesterday sitting on his blue bed, watching him sit down next to her.

For some reason, Leo was a little relieved that it was the same girl. It could have been the thought of Punk Percy actually staying with one girl for more than a day.

Percy said something to the girl as he sat down on the bed. The girl smiled sadly and nodded. Percy's eyes softened and immediately enveloped her in a hug. He whispered in her ear, soothing her as she started to weep into his chest.

Leo saw the son of Poseidon's mouth form Nico's name. Why would he be talking about Nico? Did she know him?

The girl removed her head from his chest and looked back up at him with a tear stained face. She asked him something like, "Are you sure?" and he nodded.

The brown haired girl cried out in happiness, throwing her arms around the black haired boy's neck in a hug. Percy returned it and kissed her on the cheek. When they pulled apart, he said something then walked to his radio. After pressing a few buttons, a song came on that was loud enough for Leo to hear.

Percy began headbanging in a way that made it hard for Leo to stiffen his laughter. Meanwhile, the girl couldn't stiffen her laughter. She burst out laughing, abandoning the previous somber mood.

When the main vocalist started singing, Percy sang along (even though you could barely hear his voice over the music) and grabbed the girl's hand, forcing her to stand up and dance with him. Then, as he sang slash yelled the next verse, stomping his feet to the beat.

"TY-PIC-ALLY, I WAS A VALIDATION

ON YOUR SLEEVE!

OH, WHAT AN INDICATION!"

Apparently, the girl knew this song, because both of them sang the next part (without Percy screaming it and head banging):

"To the center of the pain,

Through your tattered window pane,

To the middle of your heart."

Percy brushed his lips against her's and sang the chorus softly when they pulled away.

"Resolutions 'nd lovers in the kit-chen.

Love is clueless 'nd destiny is wish-ing.

This is my heart, it's on the line

Selene!"

'That's her name.' Leo thought. 'Selene.'

Leo watched the two demigods dance to the rest of the song. Right when Percy swooped down to kiss Selene again, the lunch horn sounded. She pulled away at the noise and Percy scowled.

"Damn you, Lunch Horn!" Percy joked, raising his fist at the sky with feigned anger. "What have I done ever done to you?!"

Selene smirked playfully, pecking him on the cheek. "Sorry, I gotta go. Owen will be concerned if I'm not at lunch."

Percy's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, trying his best to not to sound jealous and angry. "Who's Owen?"

Selene giggled as she walked out of his cabin. "He's my half brother, no need to get jealous."

Percy made a "hmph"-ing noise and stuck out his tongue, but Leo could see the relief on his face.

Leo also saw something else and he didn't have to be a child of Aphrodite to see it.

Yep. It was love. Punk Percy was in love.

Oh boy.

----------------

(A/N: Just a warning, next chapter you'll probably feel different about Punk Percy. >:3 Anyways, the song was "Selene" by Imagine Dragons.)