Chapter 7 - Iris Messaging An Angry Mom

~3rd Person POV~

The Seven arrived at Camp with the same exact taxis they were in last time, which they thought was weird. Percy, on the other hand, called his taxi driver, do it was normal for him.

Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Leo, Hazel, and Frank immediately went to go report to Chiron, while Percy snuck off to his cabin.

The six explained how Percy would be 'Punk Percy' for at least 2 more years.

Meanwhile, Percy was making an Iris Message to his mom. He knew she was going to be "p*ssed", as Percy would say, because he hasn't talked to her in a couple of months (other than that voice mail he sent when he was with Frank and Hazel in Alaska).

The air shimmered and Sally Jackson was shown washing dishes in her sink.

"Um, hi, mom." Percy said, making his mom jump.

She turned around and saw Percy and raised her eyebrow.

"What... What happened?!" She demanded, scanning her son up and down.

'You don't see your son for a couple of months, and then he comes back with a Mohawk and a tattoo! ' She thought angrily.

"Um, long story short, I made a wish and it made me act like a jerk." He admitted. "Actually, it's making me act like a jerk."

"Why would you make a wish to act like a jerk?!"

"Well..." Percy told her about his birthday, how everyone treated him, and then what happened today. He almost said 'And I have no control over what I do or say.', but it wasn't true. (A/N: NO CONTRO-O-O-OL! (SONG REFERENCE!)

"This is going to last 2 years?" His mom asked.

Percy nodded.

"Just-"

His mother was cut off by someone outside Percy's cabin.

"Percy? Who are you talking to? Are you IM-ing someone?" He heard Jason say.

"He's probably IM-ing his mom." Leo said.

Percy laughed and turned around to see Jason, Leo, and Piper standing at the door way of Cabin 3. "Oh, come on guys. Why would I be lame enough to IM my f*cking mom?" He said, cutting off the Iris Message without warning his mom.

Sadly, he didn't cut it off in time, so his mom heard what he said.

———

(A/N: Sorry it was short! The next chapter will be a year in the future and will be, hopefully, more eventful! Also, if you don't mind, I'm working on another story called "A Poisoned Soul". It's another Percy Jackson fanfic. It would mean a lot to me if you could check it out! :D)