Want you back

It's been two months since the concert and school has been going well. My whole senior class now knows about the accident and me meeting 5sos. I guess you could say it made me kind of popular, it's really awkward. I'll be walking down the hall and some kid will just say "Hey you're that girl that met 5sos right?!" Sitting in my advanced chemistry class half-heartedly listened to a boring lesson about safety procedures my phone vibrated bringing me back to reality.
I didn't recognize the number.
Stranger: Hey!
Me: Um... Who is this??
Stranger: It's Calum.
Me: Calum Hood?
Stranger: Uhh yeah
Me: How do u know ur not lying?
Stranger: What can I say to make you believe??
Me: What did u call yourself in the Halloween store??
Stranger: Brittany!! 😂
Me: Ok. What color wig were you wearing??
Stranger: Blonde and I was wearing a very uncomfortable yellow dress...
Me: haha ok I believe you now. How did you get my number?
Calum: when we were at the park I took your phone and got your number. Btw your password is really easy, I mean 1996... Come on.
Me: haha but why are you texting me? I mean I don't mind but I'm just wondering.
Calum: I miss you and I want to see you.
Me: Where are you??
Calum: I gtg. Meet me in front of Starbucks on Main St. At 5:30. Bye!!
   I breathed deeply and a huge void in me was filled. After two months of felling alone and depressed I finally felt a twinge of happiness inside. Why Starbucks? I thought maybe this whole thing was a joke but quickly discarded that idea in hopes of seeing him again.
  After school I hopped in my car and drove home. I quickly took a shower and changed into my black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and my black converse. I straightened my hair and off I went to Starbucks. Pulling into the parking lot I got on Instagram and scrolled through my feed passing time. It was 4:30. I sat in my car for a while listening to music and playing on my phone. Soon it was 5:15.
   I turned off my car and walked across the parking lot and sat at a table and waited. And waited. And waited. Looking down at my phone I realized an hour and 15 minutes had passed. Discouraged I grabbed my purse and began walking back to my car. I was in the process of unlocking the door when a hand tapped my shoulder. I jumped and turned around. Calum was standing a mere foot away holding a dozen crumbling roses. "Hey," he said eyeing me "Sorry I was late and sorry about the flowers. I kind of sat on them on the way over here." I looked at the roses he held and let out a little laugh. "Thanks and I was starting to think you stood me up." He handed me the roses and smiled that perfect smile. I blushed and really didn't care if my face turned more red than the roses he just gave me. "How did you get here?" "Well we were in California recording some stuff and I took a plane out here to see you. Like I said before I missed you." I steeped forward and pulled him close. I could feel his muscles flexing through his black t-shirt. "I missed you too." He smelled good, like how it smells after a good rain storm. It was inviting, familiar. I wanted to stay in the safety of his embrace forever. Finally I pulled away and we went inside and got a drink. We talked for hours about anything and everything. We were the only ones left in the store and one of the baristas told us we had to leave. It was around 11:30. He walked me back to my car holding my hand. "So how long are you staying until you go back to Cali?" He looked at his phone and checked the date. "In a week. So I have plenty of time to catch up with you." I smiled and squeezed his hand. There was a period of silence when we were just looking at each other as if we were reading the others deepest thoughts. Then he did it. He made his move. He leaned in and kissed me. He pulled away and bit his lip. I smiled and pulled him back towards me and kissed him back, the taste of coffee still fresh on his lips. "I've been waiting to do that ever since I saw you." He grabbed my hand and I laced my fingers with his and gave a gentle squeeze. "So have I." Standing on my tiptoes I kissed him again. I could get used to this.