She's the only one

Calum's POV
I sat in the waiting room all night waiting to see her. All night I waited and waited restlessly to hear something, anything about the girls condition. I don't think I've been so nervous in my entire life. Finally a nurse walked into the waiting room and told me she was awake and she was asking to see me. I looked down at my phone. It was 9:30am. Walking to her room I went over what I was going to say in my head. Once I thought I had a speech prepared I knocked on her door. "Come in." Her voice was muffled through the door and it sounded a little weak. When I stepped inside and looked at her I forgot everything I was going to say. Her green eyes and brown hair contrasted perfectly with her flawlessly freckled face. She smiled when I walked in revealing beautiful dimples and perfectly straight teeth. "Hi, I'm Calum." After a long pause of silence this is all I could say. She responded laughing "Hi, I'm Anna." She scooted over an patted the bed beside her which surprised me. I quickly walked over and joined her. We talked and laughed and then the other boys walked in. In a way I was kind of relieved when they walked in because with them here it would make things less awkward. Casual conversation here and there lightened up the mood. We finally decided that being in the hospital was really boring and left with Anna in tow. She was in a too big, rusty, brown and green wheel chair but no one cared. When Mikey wheeled her out of that hospital room none of us knew what was to come.

Hi guys. Thanks for reading! I know this chapter was short and I'm sorry. Better chapters to come!! Stay awesome! Love you! ✌🏻️😘
-oddly_amazing