Confession

~Link's POV~

*Flashback*

I woke up with a blurry vision, my masquerade on the floor, it was true... Dark Link had taken _____ with him.

I stood up with trembling legs, I took a glance at Zelda who was laying on the floor unconscious. I couldn't help but glare at her and clench my teeth.

Link: You shouldn't have done that...

I tried walking by holding my hands into the smooth walls, careful not to fall. My eyes wavered as my vision slowly fixed and slowly my body regained strength.

All those innocent people laying in the ground and all because I was so naive... My naive attitude lead _____ to an unsafe place, I failed to protect her and a strong feeling of guilt hovered over me. None of the people in the ballroom was _____ and that just made me feel worse. Dark Link had really taken her.

Link: If only... I had been careful... DAMMIT!- I slammed my hand on the wall while I felt that sensation of crying.- No... There's no time for lamenting... I need to find her.- I started running as the strength overflowed me. I stepped out the mahogany door and stopped, slowly looking again at the fallen people.- They will be alright... Or so I hope... Even though they are selfish... They still are living.

On my way out, I found many soldiers in the ground also laying unconscious. The rain poured over me with might, not a star could be seen, only faint rays of moonlight escaping the clouds. I crossed the long garden to the rock staircase and there I stopped... I looked at the central square, some people already raising, others still unconscious. None of them was _____ either... There were some familiar persons of the Resistance. Good grief.

Link: R-Rusl...

Rusl: Link! Thanks goodness you're alright.- He said as he helped an old woman sit.

Link: Did you see what happened?

Rusl: No... None of us did. What happened?

Link: No, I can't tell him... He wouldn't know and I would just involve them in the case... I don't want anyone to be hurt.- I shook my head in a sign of no and Rusl sighed.- Did you happen to see _____ somewhere? Or... Someone with her?...

Rusl: No? Did you see her?

Link: I was unconscious before I knew...

Rusl: Maybe she had to take some fresh air... wait, you mentioned someone... Maybe that person knows where she is.

Link: Y-Yeah, I think it was Renado, I'll go see in Kakariko.

Rusl: Okay, send me a letter if you find her.

Link: I will...- And I headed out of Castle Town.- He doesn't suspect anything...- I saw something brown out of the corner of my eye, and there was Epona also lying unconscious in the ground. I ran to her.- Epona?... Oh no...- She slowly opened her eyes and stood up like normal. She neighed and blew my hair with her breath.- I'm glad you're alright...

I had to think were could Dark Link be hidden. It made more sense to me when an imagine came up in my mind. Ganondorf. I remembered that when I read the History of  Hyrule, there was a Gerudo Thief named Ganon... And with that name, another image flashed through my mind, an image of my past Reincarnation related to the Ocarina. He... Well I... went to Gerudo Desert and talked to the Gerudo thieves, who told me about a man that was born every hundred years.

Link: That is! Epona, we have to go to Gerudo! Take me to Lanayru Bridge. Hya!- I got on Epona and she dashed away.

I noticed the clouds started to dissipate and the rain ceased... what I saw surprised me, the sky was a light shade of purple.