Darkness

~Y/N's POV~

Y/N: Link! What happens?!- Everyone encircles around us with worried faces as I kneel besides him.- Oh no... oh no...- I try to touch Link but there's a barrier that won't let me.

Link: Y/N.... S-Stay... B...ack...

Y/N: No Link! I need to help you!- My eyes fill with tears.

Link: Al...Always s...so k...kind...- He forces a smile which instantly fades away.- Tch..

Zelda: What's happening with him?!

(Sorry for this short Y/N's POV)

~Link's POV~

It hurts so badly... I'm pressing a hand against the cold floor while I hold a fist against my chest.

Y/N: Link...!

Link: I can hear you... You're right in front of me... but your voice sounds so far... Don't cry Y/N... Smile...- Reality flashes in my eyes, blurry as if I'm teleported somewhere else... And that's what happens... Or at least when I pass out.

Dark Link: It was so easy.- He leans in the tree and smirks, I'm in the ground and I glare at him, but I cannot manage to move.- Finally free... Pfff... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!- His insane laughter echoes all around us in that empty room.- See you...

*Play Video*

Link: YOU!- My vision fades away again.

I've never felt so much pain in my whole life...

It feels as if someone was ripping me in two, breaking each of my bones, one by one, slowly... My heart stabbed by thousands of knives... My mind being exploded by some kind of bomb.

My eyes open, my periphery in dark shades of red and purple.

A dark light emanates from my body, and the pain returns, I feel as if I'm going to die. I can't die! Not while Y/N is alive!

A ray of darkness reaches all the people in the ballroom, maybe all of the people in Hyrule.

Everyone falls to the ground fainted, except for Zelda, who is struggling to keep herself awake.

I'm in the ground laying with my stomach down, somehow managing to keep myself awake. I can hear my own heartbeats, as my eyes and head move up to the figure that is looking at all the fallen.

?: How can you be awake after that force hits you?- He sounds disappointed.- Oh yeah... Because you have the famous Triforce.- He says the word 'Triforce' in a sarcastic manner.

Link: Dark Link...

Dark Link: In flesh and bone.- He turns around and looks at me with a cold smile.

Zelda looks at him with widened eyes, by that expression, I can tell she remembered everything about our past Reincarnations.

Link: H-How did you?...

Dark Link: It was all thanks to the Princess and my sister, Dark Zelda, who gave you a delicious piece of cake. As easy as that.

The dark figure takes the black masquerade off, revealing a darker version of Zelda.

Dark Zelda: Dear Zelda was craving your love so much, she didn't fail to be naive. You should never imagine how much she hates Y/N!- I look at Zelda, who is biting her lower lip to contain tears.