{Chapter Fourteen}

Important note: Heat starts at the time you were born, the day after you meet your mate.
Example: I was born at 11:13AM. If I were a Werewolf, my heat would start at 11:13AM, the day after I meet my mate.

Shortish chapter.

It's supposed to be 2-2:30 in the timetable.

I'm watching New Girl and crying because I'm sad.

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Fourteen}

They say the best way to start your day, is with a nice cup of positivity.

It's kind of hard to do that with a class at eight in the morning. As I pass every student, I feel like stabbing them with a pair of rusty scissors.

I'm not a morning person.

This morning I have my first official class and it's Design Literacy. You'd think I'd be excited for my first official class, but my eyes can hardly stay open. We all stayed out last night until one in the morning.

Dad and Natalia left early this morning, after revealing their present for me. A light blue Volkswagen Convertible. It's absolutely adorable.

My legs tiredly drag up the stairs of the Design Block. My classmates pass me with big, excited grins.

Fucking Losers.

Who can be so happy on a Monday morning? At eight! Bringing out my phone and checking the time, I groan. There's five minutes until class and a lot more stairs. As I get to another platform, I groan with annoyance. Why are there so many stairs?

"Good morning Princess." Xavier greets, catching up with me and pecking me on the cheek. I don't know if it's becuase he wasn't paid attention to enough and was never played with, but Xavier is highly affectionate. Holding hands, pecking on the cheek, grabbing my hips.

I mean, I get that we're mates, but it feels like we're moving so fast and it's only been a day. It sucks that I can't talk to anyone about it either, becuase most Mates, become fully marked and mated in the first day. Considering our start and my reluctance, I figured it'd take a while, but it's almost as if we've known each other forever.

My heat started this morning, but it comes slowly, then according to Dad, a huge heat rushes through your body and you feel like finding a broom closet.

"Good morning." I yawn, lifting my hand up and flopping it back down, in a greeting. In the corner of my eye, I see Xavier frown.

"What's wrong?" In a worry, he asks.

"Tired. Stairs." I deadpan. "Eight A.M."

"You're not a morning person." The Alpha States.

"No shit Sherlock." Suddenly, I'm swept off my feet. A gasp escapes my mouth, as Xavier continues up the stairs, carrying me in his arms. At least I'm wearing shorts. "What are you doing?"

"You didn't walk the stairs and I don't want to be late." We reach the level our class is on and he puts me down carefully.