{Chapter Thirteen}

I'm sorry if Annachi's sudden change of heart for Xavier, didn't make you happy, but I haven't been happy either. You might think it's easier to write when you're sad, but it's in fact harder. Making it happy takes away my thoughts of pain, loneliness and sadness.

If you want to follow my Instagram, so that we can keep in contact it's @tayzykinz. Otherwise, you can always private message me on here.

Finally a little intimacy between them.

Also, Wattpad keeps swapping my sentences around?

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Thirteen}

"Do you wanna go on the waterslides?" Caleb asks with a giant shit eating grin. Olivia slides over to Noah, showing that she's going. It's been a really hard day, I think I need to go to the hot pool.

"Ah, no thanks. You guys go ahead, I'll catch up later." I smile, thinking about the relaxing hot water. Olivia's smile drops.

"Oh I'll go-"

"I'll be fine." I reassure her. "I'm just going to be in the hot pool. I'll come on the water slides later. I mean, we're here all day, right?" They nod their heads, but Ry sighs.

"It's your birthday. We're supposed to spend it together." He pouts, sticking out his bottom lip. I see Daniel flicker his eyes to it. How did I not notice them sooner?

"And we will. I just need to go relax first. Now, shoo." I say, shooing them away by using hand gestures. They all smirk, shaking their heads and turning around and walking away.

Except for Xavier.

"What are you doing? Don't you want to go on the waterslides?" I ask him, taking in his shocked expression after I talk to him.

"You look absolutely stunning." He blurts out, with wide eyes. "I, I don't want anyone to hit on you." Almost waiting for me to growl at him, he looks down. It's weird how this big bad Alpha, that is known for being so strong and brave, is actually scared to upset me.

It's kinda cute.

And it makes me feel so horrible.

"Okay." I shrug, turning away, then looking back over my shoulder I wink. "You don't look too bad yourself." Smirking, I start walking towards the hot pool that I saw, as Liv and I were walking over here. My Mate catches up to me, in a second. He looks at me curiously.

"You still have the same delicious scent as my mate, but I can't be certain that you're her." Xavier says suspiciously. Rolling my eyes at him, I turn my head.

"I'm tired of being angry at you. I don't know if I'll be able to forget what you did, but I forgive you. I understand that you were doing what you thought was right. And even though you're overprotective, possessive, kinda arrogant and a teeny bit overbearing. You're my Mate and I want to get to know you." I say simply, as we keep walking. He grabs my arm, stopping me from continuing. Raising an eyebrow, I look up at him.

"You accept me?" Xavier asks wearily. Slowly, I nod my head.

"You've been putting effort into our relationship. Treating me nicely and even enrolling in my classes to be with me. Even though that's a tad creepy." I joke, making him smile. Reaching up, I lay hand on his cheek. "The Moon Goddess put us together for a reason and instead of fighting that, I should be enjoying it." His arms reach around me, giving me a warm, cuddly hug.