"Okay, okay, okay." My boyfriend muttered as he rolled his sleeves up to his elbows, "You can do this. Here we go, tilt the head. Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat....Great, nothing. I see nothing. Okay, alright...so, uh...." 

My heart was racing as I watched him position himself, her chest still sitting there completely still. "Stiles, come on we can't wait any longer!" 

His head nodded quickly, not taking his focus off of Cora. "Just pinch the nose and blow." At this point I was on the edge of my seat, he clamped her nose shut with his fingers and before I knew it he was blowing a huge gust of air into her lungs. "Oh, come on, Cora." He whispered before repeating what he had just done. "Come on, Cora!" This time he was shouting, the anxiety inside him was rising. 

Stiles continued to mutter things to himself as the CPR continued, and I just sat back watching everything. I mean, there was nothing I could do at this point...just wait and hope she doesn't die. 

As he prepared to continue the process a small gasp came from her mouth followed by some coughing, letting us know that she was once again breathing on her own, and she definitely wasn't dead. "Oh thank God..." I said letting out a breath of relief as I leaned back against the wall,  "Good job, babe. I knew you could do it...you just saved her life. And for the record, thats the last time you're ever gonna touch her lips, okay?" 

Stiles let out a heavy sigh as he leaned back next to me, "You know, her lips are nowhere near as nice as yours...just so you know." 

A small smirk tugged at my lips, and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Good, because these lips are gonna be the only lips that you get for the rest of your life." 

"Well, good...because they're the only lips I want for the rest of my life." He said before giving the top of my head a gentle kiss. 

My heart fluttered at his words, and genuine smile spread across my lips as I wrapped my arms around his waist. I may not know what tomorrow holds, especially in this town, but I do know Stiles is going to be my side through everything. He's my future.

His arms wrapped around my waist and another small sigh escaped from his lips, "You just hold on a little longer, okay? Trust me, if anyone's gonna get us out of this, it's Scott." He paused for a moment, "Can't believe I just said that..." He added with a small chuckle. He was trying to comfort Cora even though it's unknown if she can hear a word being said, but it was still incredibly sweet of him.

"I can't believe it either..." I mumbled, "But it's completely true."

"Crazy how things have changed, I used to be the one with the plan....Well, at least a plan B." 

My eyes glanced up at him, but his attention was focused on the wall across from us. "You still are, Stiles." 

"What if she's right, babe?" He asked, his eyes finally meeting mine. "You know, maybe–maybe we are pretty much useless. Maybe all we really do is show up and find the bodies..." His eyes blinked rapidly as the tears built up, "I don't want to find my father's body." As much as I wanted to tell him that wasn't true, I couldn't get the words out because it kind of was. Especially for my sister and I. I mean, we're literally drawn to dead bodies...we can't help it. 

One of the tears started rushing down his cheek and my hand quickly wiped it away, "Listen to me, I already told you I refuse to find your dad's dead body, okay? When we find him he's gonna be alive." 

He nodded quickly, a small smile forming on his face. "Yeah....we just gotta get out of–" 

Before he could finish speaking the garage was filled with banging and growling. My entire body tensed up for the millionth time tonight, as Stiles pushed me against the wall. His body moved forward slowly to look out of the window, and then there they appeared...Ethan and Aiden, in of course their Voltron wolf form. Stiles slowly went back to leaning against the wall, and I could tell he was trying to quiet his breathing. Me on the other hand, I'm not really breathing at the moment. Thankfully Cora is though...