Rebels Attack... Rebels?

I wake to the sound of a gun shot and fall to the floor to hide from the supposed gun fire. I hold my bat and I see Andrew and Dan doing the same as me to my left and right. Andrew on my left and Dan to my right. I hold my gun a gun in my left hand. Andrew looks at me confused how I got the gun and so am I but I don't question it, I just load it. He motions for me to hand him my bat and I do. He holds it and signals for me to run towards them.

"No!" I yell in a whisper and the men come closer and closer with their guns. I get up in a swift motion, push the gurnie I was sleeping on and charge them. I see the bat fly through the air and I catch it. Only now it has spikes at the end of it. I swing it and grab the mans leg, draging him with me. I whip him off my bat and walk over to interigate him. I walk over and grab him but I shoot back as soon as I see the man is completely decomposed.

I step back and restrain from vomiting. I step away from the dead body and walk past Andrew who is now walking realizing what I had seen. I find a bucket and hurl my lunch into it, only I havnt eaten in hours so nothing comes out. I put the bucket down and walk over to everyone, who are now crowding the dead man. How. Could this happen? He looks like he died hours ago.

"What is this?" I ask and some of them turn from the body but go right back to looking at the dead body. I was about to say it louder but I was overwhelmed by a loud high pitched screech that made me drop everything, literally, and hold my ears. My head hurt like it was being used as a Halloween jock-o-lantern. I yell at the pain and everyone else does as we'll, except for the new guy. He stands there and has an almost evil smile on him. The noise gets louder and I shut my eyes and fall to the ground. The sound stops out of nowhere and the new guy disappears.

I stand up and look around. What the hell was that? What the hell is going on around here? I walk over to Andrew and help him up from the ground. The back of my head hurts and I rub it as I help him up. He does the same and then he rubs his ears from the high pitched tone. I am very confused to what is going on. I notice that my clothes have changed and my foot is now fine, Cameron might have done something while I slept. I grab my bat and hoodie and walk out the door and what I see shocks me. There is an all out battle between Metas and... Metas! They shoot their powers and are ripping each other to shreds. Andrew walks out and see the same carnage.

"We have to stop this." he says and I hold my newly spiked bat in my right hand.

"Then let's stop it." I say and he shoots out a blade. We charge into the crowd of fighting people dodging and blocking any attack we can. I find a guy covered in metal and hit him as hard as I can, with some help from the gravitational change, and dent the side of his head. I start to get overwhelmed with the people and everyone else enters the battle.

We protect each side as they try to get between us. We start to get pushed farther and farther apart. I start to get angry and I feel energy shoot through me. I he'll as loud as I can and shoot out a wave pushing everyone back except for us. We stand in the middle of the crowd holding our weapons, out of breath. I look at the crowd in front of me.

"Who are you and why are you fighting?!" I yell to them and one person steps forward.

"We are figthing for Meta rights. We were peaceful until they attacked us here." she says and I turn to the other crowd.

"Who are you and why are you fighting!?" I say and one person steps forward, wearing a bandana over their face and fire engulfing their arms. The Asset. He tricked me. He needs to be stopped. For good. He smiles and I see the fire in his eyes.

"Why don't you know? For our rights. Peaceful protests want do shit in politics. We need to make noise!" he yells and I grip my bat even harder. I step back with the girl to my back and look at her.

"I'm with you." I say and she nods and gets ready for the fight. I get ready with her.

"Is it just you?" she says and everyone else steps back and joins the standing line. "Nevermind." she says and he jaw drops when she sees Dan having bear claws and breath fire. She looks back to Josh who is now laughing and looking at the ground. He laughs as loud as I think he can and the flames engulf his body. He looks back at us and shoots the fire at us.

Everyone ducks but I just hold out my hand. The fire shoots towards us and glues into a funnel and spins around me. He stops and I push my hand towards him and the fire shoots back he stands there and embraces it, but I wasn't trying to hurt him. All his men behind him at ecowering in fear and running from the fire. He had a thousand now he has a hundred. I hold my bat and give him a snarky smile. He looks furious and starts to charge.

He charges me and I stay still. Everyone looks at me as I do nothing. I drop my bat and pull out my gun and shoot him at least five time a in the chest, causing him to fall to the ground. I look at his dead, lifeless body and it looks oddly familiar to the one in the warehouse. I walk towards the crowd of MRs standing there, confused of what to do now. They see me and run away from me, fearful of what I might do next.

I walk back to the rest of everyone else and I hear someone yell. I run over and see Zack fall to the ground. I Sprint and slide on the ground stopping where he is. His skin is pale and cold. He used his power too much to protect everyone else.

"Come on Zack, don't do this now."I say and he gives me a weak smile.

"Not sure that my choice." he says with a laugh but then yells in pain and holds his sides. Andrew comes over and puts my hands on Zacks. He lets go and him the only one touching Zack now. I feel the life leave his body and an energy surge through me. I shoot back and look back and Andrew. I don't know what just happened, but it must have been significant.

I walk over to the center of the street and pick up my bat. The crowd had completely disappeared from sight. I hold my bat and the loud high pitched screech has now gone again. I drop my bat and hold my ears. I scream from the pain. The back of my head hutprts like I'm being stabbed repeatedly in then back of my head. The noise subsides and a fall to the ground and pass out.