"Lets go this Friday; "Kantana Point" just opened up, I heard its a really good club."

"I'll tell Lexis and see if he wants to go too. It would be fun if we took our guys with us. I bet the gang would be down to go too." We continued to talk about it more and it was set. I needed to get out of the house and meet some new people. All I do all day is do homework, sleep, eat, then more homework, someone comes over, we chill, then I go back to bed. Not fun.

~Varo P.O.V.~

We was all chillin' at my house. By we, I mean Lexis and I. Cause everybody else just had to a different class for 5th, so fuck them.

"So what's been up with you lately?" I asked as I cracked open a beer.

"Nothin' much, what's been up with you."

"Just been chillin' and doin' me. I split from my last girlfriend and now I'm back to Mr.PimpMasterHimself." Alright let's get this straight; strip clubs no me pretty damn well. Hoes and Hookers also know me very well. Every pimp on this side and my old hood, know me especially well. I get around too much, I'm like a whore but its just my name that gets

"Back to your Pimp-like-ways again?" He laughed.

"Again? I've always been on my pimp game. It's just when I'm committed to a honey, I gotta make the pimp ways dormant."

~Lexis P.O.V.~

After hanging out with Varo for a while, I decided to head home and hang around Nelle.

Within minutes I pulled up and could hear outrageous laughter coming from the house. Who the hell could be over and have Nelle laughing that loud?

"What I miss?" I asked as I walked inside. I took a look and saw Beach blonde bun on the couch. "Oooh Hey Riley."

"Ew. Can you please not?" She said back.

"I'm playing around, don't get your shit in a bunch; Hey Nelle." I leaned over the couch and gave her a quick kiss before I slipped off my sweatshirt and put it on the other couch.

"Hey you." She smiled back. It's safe to say she's been doing so much better since coming back from the hospital.

"So Nelle, I was just thinkin' you and I haven't exactly been together long enough to celebrate our 6 month anniversary but I don't really give a shit, so I have a surprise for you." I quickly ran back out the car and pulled out a giant box that I had wrapped. It was really fragile so I had to carry it in slowly. I just picked it up with Varo before I left his house.

"Sweetie, you didn't need to get anything. I would have been happy if we stayed up all night watching movies." She said once I walked back in. I nudged the door till it shut and carried the box to the living room where I gently set it down by Nelle's feet.

"No. I saw this and thought you would love it." I said as I sat next to her on the couch. I watched her carefully unwrap the present and watched her open the box.

"Oh my gosh! You got me a puppy?!" Her eyes lit up and she had the biggest smile ever as she pulled out the little pup that had a red bow tied around it's neck.

"Happy almost 6 month anniversary Nelle." I said as I continued to watch her snuggle the pup.

"He is adorable! Thank You so much Lexis!" She stood up and walked over to me to give me a kiss then ditched me and cooed over the pup with Riley.

~January 7th~

~Chanelle P.O.V.~