Secrets Revealed

I walked back into the room where Keegan was. 

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, I needed to leave. I couldn't ever let Keegan see me like this. I can't let him find out what happens at my house.

I looked up at Keegan. I bit my lip holding back the tears.

"I have to leave."

"Why? Kira, what's wrong?" He said with a worried and confused look.

"I just- I have to go."  

I grabbed my things, and put my shoes on. When I was about to leave I felt my body being turned and pushed up against the door. 

Keegan was holding both of my wrists.

"Please, tell me what's going on." I could see the fear, and pain in his eyes. 

I turned my head so he couldn't see the first of many tears fall from my eyes.

"I can't." 

He moved in closer, and placed his forehead on mine.  

"Please." He whispered.  

I felt more tears fall down my cheeks.  

His lips where hovering over mine.  

"Kira. Baby, please. What's going on. I can help you."  

I looked straight into his eyes. 

"I wish you could, but no one can."  

My voice cracked.  

He let go of my wrists and gently kissed me.

"I can. Kira. I'll do anything for you."  

We stared at each other for what felt like forever, he knew I wasn't going to tell him.  

He took a few steps back and let me leave the house.

The minuet I heard the door close behind me, I let all my tears come out.  

I knew I was going to get stares while walking home.

It was cold out, I could have taken a taxi, or bus, but I rather be alone right now.

I was now half way home, and I kept getting this strange feeling that someone was following me, but every time I turned around no one was there. I didn't enjoy this feeling, not at all. 

I feel so stupid for leaving Keegan like that. What is he going to think of me now? He's gonna think I don't trust him, or I'm hiding something. Well I am, but it's far to personal for him to know.  

****************************** 

I got home, and when I opened the front door, my dad had a beer bottle in his hand.  

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU! YOU STUPID LITTLE CUNT!" 

He yelled in my face, the smell of several alcohols came from his breath.  

"Why the fuck do you care." I barley whispered.  

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT DAUGHTER, AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO FUCKING LEAVE THE HOUSE!"

"Will you fucking be quiet. The door is still open!"  

I half yelled as I saw him coming towards me, I quickly shut the door, and ran up to my room.  

I wish there was a lock on my door.

I sat down, I just wanted to hide and get away from everything, I wanted to go back to Keegan.

I heard the door slam into my wall when my dad opened it.  

"Get the fuck out of my room."  

I said, I could feel tears, and anger build up.

"IM TIRED OF YOU FUCKING TALKING TO ME THIS WAY. I AM YOUR FUCKING FATHER YOU STUPID LITTLE SLUT!"

That's when I broke. I felt my body temperature raise, and the warm tears go down my cheeks.

"FATHER? FATHER?! HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF A FUCKING FATHER. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED MOM. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S ALMOST AT THE POINT OF KILLING ME! YOU ARE NO FATHER. YOU ARE A FUCKING COWARD.!"

My eyes where shut tight in fear, and anger.  

I heard something smash on my floor, when I opened my eyes slightly, I noticed the bottle he was holding before was now shattered pieces on my floor.

I don't think I have ever seen him so angry in my life. His face was red, his jaw was tense and he was coming at me with more force then ever.

I took a step back, so my back was pressed up against my window.  

Before I could do anything, I felt a throbbing pain in my side, and a burning stinging pain on my left cheek. The pain soon increased to my stomach. When he left my room, I couldn't feel anything.  

I couldn't move, my whole room was spinning.

I heard my phone go off a few times, but I was unable to reach it, but I knew had to pull myself up and push through it.  

I could taste blood in my mouth as I forced myself up.  

I limped to my phone, and checked the messages. 1 missed phome call from Keegan. I might as well use the rest of my energy for him. The words that came out of his mouth made my heart sink. 

"Kira... I saw everything that just happened."

"How?!" How did he see what just happened? It doesn't matter now. 

"I followed you home. Kira, why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't want you know because.. I didn't want you to leave."

"You should have told me." 

"Im sorry okay."

"Okay, we'll talk about this later. Are you okay?"

"No."

"Okay, stay calm. Please. I'm coming."

"How do you plan on doing tha-"

Right at that moment everything was spinning, and the whole room went black. 

The only thing I could hear was the muffled sounds of Keegan's voice through my phone. 

_________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Sorry this chapter isn't as long as the rest. Please leave some comments of what you think. Sorry for long upload. I actually had writers block for the longest time, but I'm back! :) Hope you liked it! Again, sorry for it being crappy and short. I'll make sure to add more to the next chapter! Thanks! Don't forget to vote, follow, and comment! )