When Angels Cry Part 3

A/N: Aside from this part, there will be two more updates for the When Angels Cry series. I'm thinking about making it into a more in depth series so that you guys will know the history of their relationship. Let me know if you guys want that, okay?

For those asking where I got this idea, I read a Destiel fanfic on AO3 called Bonded verse by Luciel89. That author is freaking awesome! It inspired me to do this Angel/Demon verse :)

Enjoy Part 3 :)

**

"Derek... What're you doing here?" Stiles stammered as he fiddled with the button of his jacket.

Derek stared at him long and hard; mouth agape and he was walking towards him until Stiles said, "Just stay there. Look, let's just get this meeting over with, okay? I'm vert busy..."

The demon frowned at the sudden rejection but nodded nonetheless, "Uh... Yeah... Let's get this over with." Derek said.

**

During the meeting, even though Erica, Derek's werewolf executive assistant was there to always break the ice between them.

"So, we'll just check in every week for progress, then?" Erica asked as she eyed Derek with a cocked eyebrow.

"Uh... Yes... Yes, we could do that. Um, is there more? I kind of promised someone that I'll be with him for lunch." Stiles said as he tried not to look at Derek in the eyes; blatantly ignoring everything that the demon did.

"Alright then. We'll see you whenever then." Erica said as she shook hands with Stiles.

Derek offered his hand and Stiles took it with slight hesitation, "It was nice meeting you again, Stiles."

Stiles nodded and gave him a small smile, "You too..."

**

Stiles got into his car with his heart pounding against his chest. He wanted run away but he couldn't do it. Derek was here in New York and they're working together.

"This is so messed up..." He whispered as he made his way to the Argents'.

**

Stiles picked up Caleb from the Argents' and they quickly went to the ice cream parlor, then they went to the park across it.

It was enough to forget about Derek for a bit.

"Baby, can I ask you something?" Stiles asked as they sat on one of the benches. Caleb was happily licking his cookies'n'cream and waffle cone.

"Sure, Daddy... oh, wait, tissue please." The boy said as he smiled towards his Dad and let Stiles wipe his cheeks.

"Okay, little dude... Do you want ti meet your other Dad?" Stiles asked hesitantly and Caleb blinked confusedly at him.

The little boy nodded with a huge toothy grin and said, "Then we can be happy, right?"

"Baby boy, it's not going to be easy..." Stiles muttered as he watched his boy's face turned into a frown.

"But why? You love him, right?" The boy asked.

"I do, baby, so much... but I don't think your Papa will understand what I did... I hurt him and I don't think he'll be with me again." Stiles explained as he took Caleb into his arms and held him close.

**

It was a few days again after Stiles saw Derek.

It was Stiles and Caleb's monthly supply run as they called it.

The boy happily run through the aisles like a hound off his leash. He knew what to get and what not to get. It was basically their routine.

"Stiles?"

Stiles turned and saw Derek; leather jacket and boots just like the last time he saw the demon.

The angel was thankful that Caleb was two aisles away. He breathed in and forced out a smile before saying, "Hi, Derek... W-what are you doing here?"

"Um... grocery run like you. Apparently, Cora says that I'm running low on Cocoa Puffs and ingredients for pancakes. You?" Derek said coolly and eyed Stiles' cart full off child-friendly necessities like Lucky Charms, milk and such.

"Same. Um... I... Uh... I should go. I'll see you two weeks from now... at the meeting, right?" Stiles stammered but his head turned when he could hear the running of little feet towards him.

"Daddy!" Caleb squealed happily as he triumphantly held up a small box of Adventure Time juice packs. His white mixed with black and red wings fluttered happily behind him.

Derek's eyes zeroed in on the hybrid child, his face unreadable and Stiles' heart beat rose fast but he tried to keep his cool, "Do you want that?" Stiles asked Caleb.

The boy nodded happily as he placed the box in the cart.

"A hybrid, Stiles?" Derek spoke but Stiles took offense at it and said, "Yes, Derek, my son is half angel and half demon. Yes, he's a hybrid and I love him. So take your racist crap and shove it down your throat, you egotistical racist dickwad demon!"

Derek was taken aback by the sudden aggressiveness that the angel just showed. The angel's white wings fluttered warningly behind him as he picked up his boy and hoisted him up his hip.

"S-Stiles, that's not--" Derek spoke once more but he was cut off when Stiles sent him a warning look.

"D-Daddy, who's that man?" Caleb asked with wary eyes directed at the demon.

"He's no one, baby. Just a stranger."

And then they went on to the counter to pay for their grocery and went home.

**

Derek came home to an empty apartment and with thoughts of Stiles and the hybrid child named Caleb.

Stiles has a child; half angel and half demon. He took a demon for a mate despite the consequences of racism and judgement.

Thoughts about what type of demon did Stiles take for a mate ran through his mind. Did the demon take care of Stiles properly? Does he groom the angel's wings?

Does he love Stiles?

**

To be continued...