The Best Part

Their first kiss wasn't the fast and aggressive type, neither was it slow and sweet. It was actually quite awkward and the other person was unconscious.

No, seriously, Derek was unconscious... like Sleeping Beauty-type of unconscious, okay?

"Wait... you said a witch cursed him?!" Stiles blurted out to his phone as he hastily slammed the Jeep's door and walked towards the rebuilt Hale house. It had been two years since the whole 'Return of the She-Bitch a.k.a Kate Argent' debacle and ever since then, the supernatural shenanigans mellowed down.

There were time when Stiles and Derek would argue about a lot of things but they were friends nonetheless and Scott thinks that the pack wouldn't really function that greatly without them. Lydia often calls them the parents of the pack since Scott, even though being the Alpha, relies so much on Stiles and Derek.

Anyway, back to Derek being cursed by a witch.

Stiles was beyond pissed right now.

He just got home from college not more than a day and Derek gets into trouble. Oh, the life of a Sourwolf.

Stiles hung up the phone and swung open the door, only to find Derek on the couch, eyes closed and being surrounded by the pack.

Deaton was sitting beside him and said, "Oh, good, Mr. Stilinski is here."

The man had an amused look on his face as his eyes met Stiles' and the latter knew that something fucked up happened and only he could fix it.

Stiles rolled his eyes and groaned, throwing his head back in frustration, "Alright, what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"What can Stiles do that we couldn't do?" Kira asked worriedly as she leaned against Scott's shoulder.

"Well, the curse that befell Derek is called 'The Sleeping Beauty' curse and before you ask, yes, it is exactly what you are all thinking. The witch approached me about it just a few hours ago after she and Derek had an altercation... it seems that the witch misunderstood Mr. Hale's intentions and well, this happened." Deaton explained as he gestured for Stiles to come closer.

"So, what exactly are you telling us? That Stiles is like... Prince Charming or something?" Liam asked as he cocked his head to the side in confusion like the cute puppy that he was.

Deaton smiled and said, "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Now, let's give them privacy, shall we?"

Scott and Stiles both shared a look while Lydia shook her head and muttered, "I want all the details later, Stiles!" and then went on her way out of the house to her car.

"You do know that there's no turning back, right, bro?" Scott asked as he clapped him on the back.

"Yea... I-I know... I mean, I've been meaning to tell him anyway, but you know... things just... I just don't want them to change. I mean, I like the way things are between us even though we're just friends but... I would like to see it evolve into something more." Stiles said as he walked towards Derek's sleeping form.

The moment they were left alone, Stiles carded his fingers through Derek's hair and said, "Hmm... you look younger when you're asleep like this..."

Derek remained motionless.

"I... I just wish that things were different. I was going to ask you out eventually but I love being friends with you... but I want something more. I really see us as being something more. I love you, Der and I hope that you feel the same way..." the young man said as he slowly pressed his lips against the man.

Derek's lips were warm and soft, it was exactly like what Stiles had imagined... maybe more.

It was when he felt a hand snake behind his back and pull him close, he pulled away and saw that Derek was staring back at him.

Hazel green eyes stared lovingly at him, lips parted as he sat up with Stiles still in his arms like a lifeline.

"I really hope this isn't a dream because I am going to be so pissed if it is." Derek muttered as he dove back in to kiss Stiles.

The young man moaned into the kiss and squeezed on the werewolf's biceps.

When they pulled away, Stiles smiled and said, "Best part of our first kiss."

**

Author's Note:

Oh hell... I think I'll just try and write some one-shots... what do you think? :) let me know, I'd like to hear from you guys! Prompts are welcome but the writing process might be slower than usual.