Highway to Hell Part 2

Continuation...

"Who's Stiles?"

Erica's immediate reaction was a snort and a raise of her perfectly shaped brows.

"The Dude's like the Prince of Hell, man. He's like a rogue Prince. What's going on with you, Derek? Did you two get into a fight or something?" Isaac said as he came out of the back kitchen with Derek's breakfast.

Derek's sighed as he said, "Seriously, who is this guy you're talking about? And why would I be friends with The Prince of Hell?"

Erica and Isaac suddenly exchanged glances and they knew that something was really wrong with their friend.

Erica leaned in to check Derek's temperature which was normal and said, "Derek, what's the last thing you remember?"

The man's brows furrowed in confusion as answered, "Uh... We had a drinking game last night... Why? What's wrong?"

"And you don't remember anything else?" Isaac pressed on as he jumped over the bar to sit next to him.

"No, should I have?" Derek was getting more confused now. Even more so when they kept on mentioning this Stiles person.

"Derek, I need you to check your phone, okay? I think something weird is really going on right now." Isaac suggested and Derek did.

Stiles: Hey, Der-bear! How's my favorite human?

Derek: Ha fucking ha! Still breathing. Haven't seen you in days.

Stiles: OMG! I think the world is going to end! Derek Hale, did you just imply that you miss me? ;) :* <3

Derek: It's your lucky night then. I miss seeing your stupid demonic face. How's your guard dog?

Stiles: Ooooh! I miss you too boo. Oh, Scott's being under the weather lately. I think he wants to have another threesome with Isaac and Ally ;) where you at?

Derek's eyes widened at how intimate the messages were despite the joking nature of the texts. But why can't he remember these things? Did something happen?

"Call Deaton." was all Derek could say. He wanted to know why he was missing fragments of his memories. Memories of someone important.

**

Deaton summoned a deep breath and said, "I think Stiles made you forget. That or someone more powerful. There are things that only the King of Hell can do and this is one of it."

Derek crossed his arms in front of him as he contemplated on what questions he should ask. He glanced at the Doctor and said, "How do I get them back?"

"Well, it's going to be hard, Derek. If done wrong, it might cause damage to your memories entirely. Stiles must've been desperate enough to ask his father to do this to you." Deaton stated as he grabbed a few herbs and spices, hoodoo magic was quite effective when it came to these things.

But before Derek could speak, the door burst open and a young man with black hair, black eyes and tanned skin came in; trying to catch his breath with his eyes wide as he stared into Derek's eyes.

"Dude! I need your help!" The young man said as he grabbed Derek's arm.

But Derek reacted immediately and twisted the young man's arm and said, "Who are you? Why do you know me!?"

"Uh, guys? A little help here!" The young man pleaded and Erica said, "Derek, that's Scott. Stiles' bodyguard. You call him Cerberus."

And Derek quickly let him go and asked, "Why do you need my help? Why can't I remember anything?"

"Okay... You died. Kate Argent shot you right in the chest and twice in both arms. You were dying; like full on bleeding, man! Stiles found you and he wanted to help you but Stiles could only do so much... His Dad came and he full on begged his Dad, man... Stiles sacrificed his freedom to save you. To bring you back from the dead. He asked his Dad to make you forget about him." Scott explained as he frowned at how things quickly went sour for his best friend.

"I died? You mean to tell me that I fucking died and now I can't even remember this person who's probably important to me, and now I have to live my life searching for those memories that he took!? What the fuck?" Derek blurted out as he breathed heavily.

Scott flinched and said, "Well, for what it's worth, if you summon him, he might come."

**

To be continued...