Chapter 18: A Couple Now, Huh?

I looked over the ledge and saw Cry jump down from the bridge into the train. I follow after him and insist our new friends to jump.

"Hurry up!!" I yelled. One of them broke a leg and I winced.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh....." I said after he screamed in pain.

Le time skip; brought to you by Levi 2.0 aka reader~

"I've got your parents right here. You might wanna come wether Cry wants you to or not. All I wan-"

It cut off. I leaned on the wall of the train engine while Clem was asleep. Cry, Kenny, and I just heard the radio.

'So the game changed Lee to Cry completely...' I thought. "I thought you said it was broken!" Kenny exclaimed quietly.

"I thought so too." Cry muttered. I sighed and grabbed the radio from Cry's hands. I put it back into the backpack.

"We're going to have to change our plan." I said turning around. They both nodded and I looked back at Clem.

'What happens to Lee better not happen to Cry.'

"If I were you, I get out of the street, now." I clutched onto a sharp, sword-like stick I found. 'This better not break on me.' I thought.

Zombies start appearing and I heard a scream. "Clem!" I heard Cry yell. I slashed the zombie and turned around.

"BEN HELP HER!" I yell. He chose to run away. "FRICKEN BEN! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GET YOU!!!" I roared.

Something snapped in me and I went on a killing spree. I run and jump onto a zombie, slashing its head off cleanly.

I hit another zombie behind me with the end of my stick and stabbed a zombie in front of me.

I duck in time as a zombie tried to grab me. I knocked it off from its feet by doing a side kick on the ground. I jump up and kicked it's head, hard.

Making it fly back and it's skull broke from the kick and the landing on the street. I run towards Clem while twisting zombies' heads and making them fall off from their body.

'I'm done with this bull crap...' I thought. Ben made really bad choices and my patience has run out.

I take Clem and pulled her in a hug. "Sorry for the mess." I mutter. She smiles softly and holds onto me tightly.

She was shaking. I picked her up and carried her towards Cry. "I'll catch up!" Chuck yelled while holding off a zombie with his shovel.

We all nodded but Cry looked torn. He decided to leave with us and we run behind a house. As Cry talks to the others I stand in front of Ben.

"Explain..." I said in a murderous tone. He shook and breathed in. "I-I didn't know what to do...it was a really pressuring thing for me..." He said, quietly.

I shook my head in disapproval. "Tch." I kicked him in the stomach, hard. He'll be fine but won't be walking straight for awhile.

I flip my hair and spin on my heel. I look around the peaceful garden, despite the sounds of groaning and quiet screeches.

I breathed in and out to calm myself. I looked down and I stared in surprised at my clothes.

"Holy macaroni..." I mutter. From the killing spree earlier, there was dry blood all over my (f/c) hoodie. My jeans were still clean surprisingly and my chain still hung on my clothes.

My shoes were dirty from mud and blood. My nose scrunched up in disgust at the smell.

I look at the fountain and shook my head. "I wanna be clean but I'm not that desperate. A little blood won't hurt. At least they won't smell me easily." I muttered.

Arms wrap around my waist and the person turns me around. I come face to face with a poker face mask.

I smile softly and hug him. "I saw your little episode earlier. I must say...you are a bada(pricot)" he smiled.

I flick his mask. "Language mister." We held onto each other, enjoying each other's company.

He had to go dig up the dog. But before he could leave I reached out to him and grabbed his green hoodie.

"So what does this make us?" I mutter in embarrassment. My cheeks betray me and start to blush. I look to the side, hoping he wouldn't see it.

He turns around and I let go of him but still is turned to the side. "This makes us a couple!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

My blush deepens and I hold my cheeks as he pecked my forehead and leaves to dig up the dog.

"A couple now, huh...?" I muttered. I walk over to him after my blush disappears.

"Cry, promise me. If we get back to the real world. Look for me, mkay? I'll give you my Twitter and you private message me to tell me your safe." I said quietly.

"You better do the same too." He said looked at me. I smiled softly and nodded.

"Hey! I found this! I thought you would have wanted it!" Clem called out to me. I jog towards her and bend down in front of her.

"What?" She hands me a silver pistol that was full of ammo. She then gave me a few packs full bullets.

It's sleek silver metal shined in the sun and its glare right in our faces. It looked new and unused. I stare at it in amazement, still figuring out how she managed to get her hands on this...

I look at her. "I found it on the street before the walkers came by. I didn't know what to do so I thought you would have wanted it." She cheered.

I recover from shock and smile and pat her head. "Good job Clem. I'll protect you with this." I said.

'I'll protect all of you...'

A/n: IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. Looking at how much I'll be busy I'll be writing future chapters so it might take me a little while for the next chapter.

I hope they are as good as the other chapters...I've been watching the gameplay for it lately. I'm really disappointed with myself for not updating sooner!

I hope it's to your liking! A...couple now, huh? *wink wink*

Your gun up top!

Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!