Chapter 10: "Where are you?"

Pewds' pov:

I sighed and looked out at the woods. I was on guard duty since Ben was doing it last. Then a figure shown in the shadows.

I was frightened and held the shotgun closer to my chest. I then realized it was her.

"MARZIA!" I yelled. The people on. The people around me looked at me weirdly. Besides the other Youtubers. They smiled.

But I didnt care, I was just happy that Marzia was here. I ran towards her and engulfed her into a hug.

"Felix..." She whispered and hugged me back. She then started to cry on my shoulder. I soothed her by whispering that she was safe now.

(Y/n)'s pov:

You know those times where you think this not reality? Whelp, this is reality.

I'm stuck inside a room and Mark was brought in here a few hours ago. I know what happens to him and I'm praying that it won't happen to either of us.

So far the brothers haven't came in... Yet. I was cleaning Mark's wound and making sure to wrap new bandages from time to time.

I was then thinking of a hiding place I could put us both. I've been thinking for almost 2 hours and I expect to have the brothers coming up soon to make "dinner."

I shuddered at the thought and sighed. Then an idea popped into my head and I smirked.

"I'm not going to be eaten today."

3rd person:

As the girl was preparing her plan she told Mark and hid him somewhere. She took out a few things and turned on the lights.

She smiled happily and hoped that someone would see it. With all her strength she somehow got the door to unlock.

When she tried to open it she growled. "Dangnabbit. I forgot about the bookcase."

She sighed and rammed into the door multiple times. But the door wouldn't budge. "You fricken piece of crap, why won't you move!!!" She yelled.

She then rammed into the door as adrenaline rushed through her. But it still wouldn't move. She sighed, frustrated.

She panicked as footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs. She made a loud crash and proceeded to her spot.

"She escaped!!!"

Cry's pov:

I huffed as I still couldn't find (y/n). It's been hours and I was starting to get worried.

Screw that, I been worried when I saw that her shoe was on the ground.

It's like Cinderella... Besides all the death and stuff that's about to happen. And that this was no fairytale. It was reality.

I sighed and continued on my journey to find her. For I felt lonely and lost without (y/n).

I don't know how I can feel this way. I mean, it's only been a few days or weeks. I don't know. I'm not counting anymore.

"Where are you?" I muttered.

A/n: Awwww, Pewds found his love. Question is... How'd she survive? Well it's Marzia. Anything can happen.

Hope you enjoyed! Byeeeee!!!!