Chapter 19: Nightmare

A/n: I know. "There's this thing called updating ya know!" Like I said before! This would be late cuz I'm working on future chapters so I can just edit and publish.

Forgive meh! Anywho, here's your chapter. It's bad, I know.

ONWARD TO THE CHAPTER!

"You okay man?" Cry called out to Kenny as he peeked up into the attic. I bit my lip and squish up beside Cry to also peek.

"Everything alright up here?" My voice soft and gentle.

Kenny sat in the middle of the attic on his knees. Cry went up and I followed after him as we stood beside Kenny.

I looked away as I heard the groans the poor kid spurt out. Right now, the wooden, worn out floors looked interesting.

"Kinda looks like Duck, huh?" Kenny slowly said. He looked and sounded broken. I held back my tear by twisting the end of my black shirt under my (f/c) hoodie.

Cry nodded. "I'm sorry kid..." He said as he squished the kid's head moments later after talking a bit to Kenny.

I gulp and walk down. I almost tripped but someone caught me. "Thanks Cr-" I look up to see Ben.

I stare at him. "Thanks..." I spat. I couldn't let go my grudge against him. I push myself up and dust off the imaginary dirt on my arms and legs.

I looked at him and gave him a minor glare. "Tch." I walked away from him.

"What's up with her?" I hear Pewds voice echo throughout the empty hallways. I breath in to calm down and walked down the stairs.

I growled under my breath and went to the room right beside the fireplace. I pace around it and run my fingers through my hair.

'I can't believe I left her! It slipped my mind...arg! You stupid baka!' I thought.

I repeatedly bonk my head. I started to break down. 'I don't know what I would do without Clem...'

I slid down a wall and bring my legs up to my chest. 'I've really warmed up to Clem.' I thought.

'What would I do without her? What would the GAME do without her?' I thought.

My thoughts became depressing and I didn't realize the tears streaming down my face. I didn't bother to wipe it.

'Let it out...I need a good cry.'

I heard the door open and close quietly. Soft, light footsteps come closer to me. I look up, not caring about my tear stricken face.

Clem bent down to my height and gently wiped away my tears with her thumbs. I sniffed.

"Don't cry! I know you'll keep me safe...you're my big sister! You'll keep me safe and happy no matter what."

"So please smile to make me happy too! Seeing you sad makes me wanna cry too..." She said happily.

I wanted to cry more but it wasn't tears of sadness. It would be tears of joy...

I put my legs down and she sat in my lap. We cuddled each other for awhile until she yawned.

"You wanna hear a song I love so much? I play it before I go to bed." I said. She nodded and I took a deep breath.

^^^Play song^^^

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go.

When all those shadows almost killed your light.