Chapter 15 - Hear me out

Start from the beginning

"What? What is there to talk about, Leon?"

"You know--"

"Yes, I know, but there is nothing else to say. You did what you did, I said what I had to say, there. Done." I freed my arm from his grasp.

"Just hear me out, please." He pleaded and I shook my head. Not this time.

"No. Now please, I have a class to attend." I made a move to walk past him but he blocked my way. This was annoying.

"You are staying here, until you hear me out."

"What do you want, anyways?" I looked up to the sky in frustration. What did I do to deserve this?

"I need you to forgive me. Please Violetta, I never kissed Ludmila.." He started but I was fed up with the same excuse. Enough was enough.

"But I saw it. I saw it, how can you explain that?"

"I didn't kiss back, I never did, trust me. I was in a relationship with you and I would kiss her?" He emphasized on the word her like Ludmila's name was venom. That got me confused. Why would he think of her that low if he kissed her?

I wasn't backing down, tho. "Let me think. Because you are a player and only think about yourself, maybe?"

"I am not. Our break up turned my world upside down." He stated and a look of sadness momentarily passed his eyes.

There's no way I would believe him though. He did it once, he could gladly do it twice. "Just stop acting for once!"

"I am not acting, can't you see it? I'm only hurt seeing that you never cared about me in the first place." So now he's talking about feelings? Is he serious?

"Who said that I don't care about you?" He stared at me, a intense look in his eyes.

"You just said I am a player.." He trailed off and my lips formed a straight line.

"Aren't you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"And you say you care.." He huffed, probably not wanting to be heard but I did hear him.

"It's none of your business if I still care or not, since you don't, so leave me alone." I stated, and moved to the right to walk past him.

I heard him sigh and for a moment I believed he had indeed stopped trying. But then, in a second, I was spin around and was in his arms, and he was hugging me tightly.

It would be a lie if I said that my heart wasn't beating like crazy.

"Let me go," I slapped his arm but he held on tighter. "Leon, let me go now." I demanded, but he didn't even blink when I slapped his arm again.

"It hurts me seeing you act like this, Violetta. Can't you believe that the stupid supernova did it to break us up?" He whispered, and I could feel his hot breath. Yes, we were that close.

"Even if she did, she obviously made it."

"Violetta, please. I'm falling for you faster than I could ever imagine. Maybe I was a jerk in the beginning, but I stopped. I changed. You changed me." I stopped fighting to be freed of his arms and looked at him.

All these feelings I tried to bottle up since yesterday came in the surface once again and I sucked a breath. But I wasn't going to break down this easily.

"How?"

"How what?" He asked.

I shook my head. "How could I be so stupid to get involved with you?"