Thnks fr th Mmrs

Pete pov

"Babe please come out."

"No! Nothing fits me anymore... Just go away Pete!"

I signed "Patrick you look amazing in everything, You know I don't care."

"I Said Go Away!"

I decided it was no use on begging him anymore, I decided to go downstairs with the rest of the guys.

"Still in a bad mood uh?" Joe asked.

I nodded "Ever since last night... where is Uma?"

"Oh, Andy is helping her bake cereal." Brendon said.

"Bake?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think she met make, but who knows the little one is only three years old."

"I feel like the time just went by fast."

"Your telling me. Three years ago Uma was just a baby. You guys then got married, you two then decided to take care of Uma for a while longer before you had another. And now look you guys are prized with twins" Joe says.

"Yeah well this pregnancy isn't easy."

"Well of course not, every pregnancy is different. When he was pregnant with Uma he barely had any much trouble into clothing like he does now."

"Yeah I know Bren, but he doesn't have to take his anger out on me. It's not my fault."

"Well it kinda is, you know you-"

"Yeah, I get it you don't have to go into detail" I sighed.

"Dad!"

"My baby girl" I said as I picked her up. "Did you finish you cereal?"

She nodded. "Is daddy still in the room?"

"Yeah, he's a little upset right now because of your little brothers, but don't worry he'll be okay."

She nodded, "I can get him out?" she released herself from my arms and ran off to our room.

We all just shrugged, "she growing up so fast" Andy says.

"I know right, and with my two boys on the way we are going to have even more children running around... I think we need to get a bigger apartment or house even."

"Yeah, I think you right."

We talked a little bit longer Before I saw Patrick holding Uma's hand walking down the stairs. He sat right next to me, not saying a word.

"Well I think it's a good time for us to leave! Goodbye Uma!" Brendon says giving her a hug.

"Bye- Bye!"

"Talk to you later Patrick." He nodded.

"Well see you guys later!" Joe says.

"Dad, can we watch beauty and beast?"

"You love that movie don't you?" she nodded happily. I smiled, "Okay go get it then."

I pulled Patrick on my lap, once Uma went upstairs. "No, Pete I'm going to crush you with all the baby weight."

I held on him tighter. "I don't care, listen to me Patrick Wentz I love you so much. You and our kids are the most important thing to me."

"I know it's just..."

"Trick, I know this pregnancy isn't easy. You know if I could have our children, I would. I do anything for you."

"I know Pete, it's just when we were planning on having another kid I didn't really expect twins. All of this just got the best of me. I'm sorry for snapping at you."

"It's okay babe. This probably won't be the first or last time if we plan to have more children."

He laughed, "I love you Pete, and I want to have many more children with you."

"I love you too." I leaned down and kissed his bump "Dad loves you guys too!"

"Dad I find it!"

"And I love my little Princess!" I said looking at her. I motion her to come over and she hugs Patrick's belly."I loves you daddy."

"I love you too Uma... and I'm sure you brother's will be happy to have such a beautiful big sister." she nodded, "love you brothers."

This is my life, I finally got my Patrick back I got an adorable daughter and two amazing boys on the way. And for all of our future children daddy and I can't wait to hold you in our arms.

End.