Mad At Nothing

(A/N Guys it's my Birthday, lets celebrate with an update;)

Brendon pov

"You guys did not invite Dallon here, right!?"

"No Brendon, now calm down Pete probably said that because he was mad" Andy said.

"Yeah, dude Dallon is not going to be here and if he is who cares you have Patrick and your baby" Joe says.

If you guys only knew me and Patrick are not together, and that baby is Pete's not mine.

"Yeah Patrick... Where is he anyway??" I asked.

"I'm upstairs trying to sleep, now keep it down!" he says.

"Has he always been this moody?" Andy asked.

"Yes, specially about his weight, but I keep telling him it's because of the baby."

"Well hello, sleepy head." I looked up and Patrick was standing on top of the staircase.

"I heard that, and you guys are to loud, I can't sleep."

"Sorry trick, now come down here and help us with the baby shower."

"What, I through you guys had it all planned out?"

"We do, but there were I few things we left out for you to choose." Andy said.

"Fine" Patrick says coming down and sitting next to me on the couch.

"Okay so..."

I could stop thinking about Dallon, all the memories we had together flowing back in my head. I can't forget the way we broke up, The way things ended. I know I should forget him, but I can't at least not now. I hope Joe and Andy are right and Pete just said all that, because he was mad.

"Brendon... Are you okay?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting tired myself."

"Okay, well Joe and I are leaving now so see you guys later." Andy says walking out with Joe.

"Bye" we shouted after them.

Patrick looked at me. "Okay, now tell me what is wrong?"

"Dallon" I cried out.