Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner

(Time Lapse: six weeks later)

Patrick pov

"Nice to see you again, Patrick."

"Hello, Doctor Williams."

"You excited for today?" she asked.

"Yeah... Well a bit nervous."

"There is no need to be, you look really great with your bump by the way" she smiled.

"Everybody keep saying that."

"Well their not wrong, now please follow me."

We walked all the way to the ultrasound room, today was the day I would finally find out the gender of my baby. Brendon really wanted to be here, but he was stuck at work.

"Okay Patrick, please lay down over there, and I think you know what to do next."

I nodded. I layed down slowly, due to my bump and pulled up my shirt, I gasped, once she applied the gel. She started moving the machine stick around my stomach.
I smiled once I heard a heart beat.

"Okay here we are, if you look closely here is your baby's head, and it's body is right here." she said pointing at the monitor.

At first I couldn't quite get the figure, but then it looked so clear, I could not stop smiling.

"You are exactly, eighteen weeks five months along right now, you ready to find out what the gender is?"

I nodded. "Yes, please."

"Well, it looks like it's a... girl." she said happily.

A girl... I'm having a baby girl I can't believe it, how I wish she was in my arms right now.

"I bet her another daddy will be happy to hear it?"

"Actually, he and I are going through some problems right now" I said.

"I'm sorry to hear it, well would you like some pictures?"

"Definitely!" I smiled.

I got all cleaned up while doctor Williams went to get my pictures.

"Here you go" she said, handing them to me.

"Doctor Williams can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure Patrick."

"Is there a probability I could get pregnant again?"

"Yes, based on you condition you have the probability of having more then one children."

"Really?!"

"Yup, but don't see it as a bad thing, I bet your going to be a great father."

"Thank you."

"No need, I'll see you again soon" she said heading out of the room.

(A/N okay so a lot of you said girl, which is great but now I'm stumped on names, please if you have any ideas let me know)