I Don't Feel A Thing For You

Patrick pov

"Tell me. Do you love him just as much as you loved me?"

I moved my eyes looking away to the side. He let go of my chin and cupped me cheeks with both of his hands. "Hey, look at me. Tell me if you love him."

I pushed him away.

"Why are you making this question so difficult?... You know something, if someone were to ask me if I loved you. I would had said yes, without any problem and now I see the only reason why you can't say it is because you don't feel the same for him" he says.

"That's not true!" I tried to denied.

"Yeah, then why can't you just answer that simple question?"

"Be... Because I have nothing to prove to you."

"I believe you don't love Brendon, that your only lying to everyone just to get me away from you. And instead of you telling me you love him, your avoiding the question. I think you have a lot to prove."

I couldn't say I loved Brendon, Well I do but only in a friendly way. Pete technically knew everything that I made everyone believe.

"Fine, I love Brendon. You happy now."

He shook his head. "You don't love him, you looked away when you said it."

I made a annoyed sound. "What does me looking at you, have to do with me saying I love Brendon?"

"When you look at someone straight in the eyes when your saying something the other person knows for sure that your not lying."

I was about to respond before the door open. "Patrick why are you not-" Brendon said when he entered the room.

"What are you doing here, Pete?" he says.

"I just came here to ask Patrick a simple question, but it seems he doesn't know how to respond."

"He doesn't believe that I love you or that our baby is yours" I said walking towards Brendon. "And to prove you wrong Pete, I'll show you how much I love Brendon."

After I said that I did something, I thought I would never do. I kissed Brendon, he didn't kiss back right away, I guess he was surprised.

Before I had any time to pull away from the kiss. Pete pushed Brendon against the wall, away from me.

"Shit Pete let go of him... I proved to you I don't love you."

He let go of him and looked back at me. "I don't want anybody else ever kissing you."

"You are-" he cut me off by pushing his lips against mine. I pushed him away instantly wiping my lips from his taste.

"You wanted me to prove to you I loved Brendon and I did!"

"Pete leave, it's obvious that whatever you do Patrick and I will never break up" Brendon says.

"I guess your going to have to make me, because I'm not going anywhere."

Brendon grabbed Pete's arm dragging him towards the door. Pete pushed him away.

"Pete stop it!" I yelled.

I immediately in between the two to prevent anything from happening.
But I guess it was a bad idea because at the same time Pete's fit came in contact with my face. I felt really dizzy instally falling back landing on the side of my stomach. I must have fallen hard because my stomach was hurting like crazy.

"Patrick... Shit are you okay?"

I groaned in pain, putting a hand on my stomach. "My b..aby... It hu..rts."

"Fuck we need to get you to the hospital now..."

Those were the last words I heard before I passed out.

(Ahhh... I hope this chapter was okay. A lot of things were going through my mind when I was writing all of this. Anyway Thanks again for voting, commenting, and reading:)