The I In Lie

(A/N sorry for the late update)

Pete Pov

Patrick Pregnant.

Those were the only two words stuck in my mind, I mean how is that possible? I wanted to think he just said this to back off, but he seemed very sure on what he was saying. What I would give to be the father of that small bundle of life, Patrick and I raising that baby together would have been a dream. Worst of all I know it's not mine, but Brendon's, Thinking of them being together made me sick. I was mad at myself for being the cause of all of this, that all of this was my fault for not being the perfect boyfriend Patrick deserved.

"Your home? How did it go with Patrick?"

"He doesn't want me anymore Joe" I said looking at him.

"WHAT?!"

"He's moved on with someone else and their expecting a child." I cried.

"He's got a girl pregnant?" He says in shock.

I shook my head. "No, Joe he's having the child... with Brendon."

"Pete, Patrick is a guy he can't carry a child."

"Apparently he can and he got really busy with Brendon during these past few weeks" I said out of anger.

"Maybe if you go-" I cut him off.

"Their is nothing else to talk about and I don't want to argue with you too!" I went upstairs to my room and lock myself in.

Andy Pov

"Hello?"

"Andy, where are you?!" Joe says blowing out my ear drum.

"Calm down, I'm almost on my way home, why?"

"Listen Pete came home and I asked him about the whole Patrick situation and he said their are not getting back together, because Patrick and Brendon had a thing these past few weeks that led to..." he paused.

"Led to what Joe?" I asked anxiously.

"I don't know how but Patrick is Pregnant with Brendon's child."

"WHAT?!" I pulled over not wanting to crash into anything.

"I know right that what I said."

"Where is Pete now?" I asked.

"In his room, this really hurt him bad" He says

"Okay, well just leave him alone for a while. Meantime I'm going to go talk to Patrick."

"Yeah, okay see you later." I hung up and drove straight to Patrick's place.

*

"Andy? What are you doing here?"

"Hey Brendon, is Patrick home?"

I asked.

"Yeah, he's in this room I'll go get him."

"Wait before you go can you tell me how you and him got together?" I asked.

"Please, it's best if Patrick explains everything to you" He rushed upstairs.

A few moments later Patrick himself stepped out. His face looked puffy red like he has been crying.

"I know what you are going to say Andy, and Please I really don't want to hear it" He says.

I ignored what he just said. "How can you do this to Pete?"

"I didn't do anything, but move on with my life."

"Why didn't you tell us about your relationship with Brendon?"

"Things sorta just happened... I mean I'm pregnant, Andy this isn't natural." He pointed at his stomach, it didn't look like much, not yet anyways.

"I thought if I told you guys, you guys would want nothing to due with me anymore" he cried.

"Patrick, we are your friends if anything we would have supported you, and Brendon do you love him?"

"Y..yes" he says. I heard a bit of hesitation when he answered, but I guess it was because he crying.

I nodded. "Even though all this happened and you want to be with Brendon, Joe and I will be there for anything you need."

He smiled. "Thanks"

Oh Patrick please don't thank me

especially now when Pete is the one getting hurt.