Small Bump

Brendon Pov

"I'm real sorry about dragging you into all this Bren, and I understand if your completely angry at me."

"I understand why you did it, but Patrick how long did you think this charade is going to last."

"I don't know, I'm such an idiot sometimes."

"Don't say that, I'm going to help you out, but you are not going to lie to your kid that I'm his father too."

"I know, and I won't."

I smiled. "I'll be the best uncle ever though?"

He laughed. "Yeah that's for sure."

"I can't believe how big you are now" I teased.

"No..." he stood up looking at himself on the mirror. "I'm not that big it's only been twelve weeks."

"I know and soon the small bump will get getting bigger and bigger till you can't even walk anymore."

"BRENDON!!" He yelled.

"I'm kidding, Patrick you look amazing with your small bump." I assured him.

"That's not funny" He fake whined.

I laughed. "Yes it was."

Patrick Pov

Brendon scared me for a second there, I mean I know I'm gaining weight and I'm going to gain more during these months, and it's normal since I'm pregnant. I really was not to thrilled, during my high school years I was fat, and I lost all that weight later on and it was really hard for me.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach. "Ah, my baby I can't wait till your finally in my arms, and even though you cannot hear me yet, I'm sorry about what's happening with your daddy. No matter what I'm going to love you so much."

I don't know if I did the right thing when I lied to Pete, I want to think I did, but some part of me feels guilty for lying. Stop it Patrick you did the right thing, Pete would of just lied to you over and over again, I told myself.

I heard my phone ring from upstairs and I ran up to answer it.

"Hey Andy."

"Hi Patrick, Joe and I are on our way to lunch want to come."

"Yeah sure."

"Great will be there in fifteen, Brendon can come if you want."

"No, he's at work right now."

"Okay!, well see you soon."

I hung up and looked through my closet, I know I'm not that big, but I didn't look as skinny as when I got here.

*

"Patrick!" Joe yelled.

"Joe!" I yelled back giving him a tight hug.

"You look great" Andy says.

"Thank you" I smiled.

We got in the car and started driving to a restaurant

(A/N I felt like updating today:)