Chapter 11

"James get up, it's go time." Chloe says, the words I've been waiting to hear for a couple weeks

I get up as soon as I hear her voice, "Alright, let's do it."

"You seem quite excited?" She questions

"Yeah, I am." I chuckle

"Do you mind helping me load up the truck?" Chloe asks, "All the stuff is over in the corner."

I go grab a few guns, "How are these not going to be seen?" I ask

"We made special wraps for each gun." She responds

"Oh, cool."

People start making their way in the house. It only takes a few minutes for everyone to be in the house.

"Alright guys! Let's get this done, we need to get in and out as fast possible! Our suits, which are in the truck, are only invisible for a certain amount of time, our development team is lengthening the life of the suit." Chloe says

"How long can these suits last?" Noah asks

"We have 35 minutes, we can probably stretch it to 43 minutes." She responds

People start to mumble, I agree, it is a small time frame.

"Hey, if you want, you can walk out right now, I'm not taking negativity, end of story."

Wow, haven't seen that side of her...

Everyone shuts up, the room falls into silence.

"No one?" Chloe asks, "Great, alright let's review the plan."

The plan was as follows:

First, we were supposed to arrive to the west wing of the prison. We chose this place because this side has a high vantage point, which is good for Noah, our only sniper. Noah was there just anything got out of hand, he could take any one down at any moment, one bullet was all it took.

Then, we were to turn on the invisi-suits. The leader, Chloe, had a very small tear in her suit to make sure we follow her, and so my mom had an idea of where to walk.

According to Chloe, there was a small breach in the fences, where the was no fence and no camera angle.

After, we had to slip into the holding area, where the held the prisoners for a short time, that was easy. After we enter, we have to head to the door that opens to the cells, there was a small stair case that would take us to D level. Then, we had to laser cut a hole into the wall of the actual cells, my mom was cell 160D, the highest level.

We then had to grab the master key of the prison cells that Chloe got a while back.

We had to talk to my mom to make sure she knows what's going on.

Then, we had to exit using the fire escape, our tech guy has to trip the alarm system at the same time. This was the hardest part, because we only have a matter of seconds before the alarm systems reboot.

We then escort my mom back through the breach we entered, and we leave. Fool proof plan, hopefully.

"Alright, let's head out guys." Chloe says, she doesn't sound so assuring

Probably because we haven't had much training.

We all walk out to the truck, everything is already loaded. I find Noah.

"You ready to do this?" I ask

"I've been ready, I kinda have the easy part, you guys have the harder part." Noah says