My substitute teacher and me-chapter 7 (Ice cream and jealousy)

Start from the beginning

"I only jabbed you lightly jeeze" I said innocently flashing him a mischevious smile.

"daniel!" A voice called. I looked back at the lady serving us and her eyes where alight with recognition. 

"suzie" daniel replied in a surprised tone.I had turned to look at him and noticed he had stopped rubbing his ribs and instead had his hands in his pockets.

"How have you been Daniel. i never thought id see you here, my havent you grown handsome. Do you remember..." i zoomed out of their conversation...or should i say her conversation and stared at the icre cream. i twidled my hair and wandered how they knew eachother. not that i really cared I mean she was only  agirl..who he knew..and obviously liked, i mean why should i care?

"meg.." i didnt care so it didnt matter that i shouldnt care because i didnt

"meg.." And I would care so I didnt know why i was bothering feeling like i should i mean...

"megan" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at an amused daniel and ice creame server girl.

"yeah" i asked smiling in a 'I dont care' way. Or what i hoped was that...

"Shall we go and sit down" daniel asked. without looking at the girl i strutted to a table as far away from the counter and that had only two seats and was out of sight of the server girl.

daniel stared at me with confusion and looked over at the counter. i gritted my teeth. if he wanted to talk to her then he should...

"so, how was school..?" an awkward silence washe dover us as daniel understood his mistake. he was actign like a parent asking about my day, when infact he had been there today and knew how my day had gone.

"Alright thanks, how was yours/" I asked politely, staring into his eyes. I could feel the pull again. To be in his arms to never let go.

"it was alright, spent most of it trying to chill the class down" he replied with murph. i smiled 

"haha I bet you enjoyed playing ball really" I replied jokingly

"Hmm you might be right there " He leaned in, still keeping eye contact with me. "But do you know what?" he replied moving his hands across the table to enabling him to lean closer.

"What" i whispered leaning in aswell. our faces where inches away and I feel Daniel wanting to look at my lips. I licked my lips and after a moment of silence i asked again

"what?" I asked again leaning closer so our lips where inches apart.

"I couldnt stop.."

"Hey daniel mind if i sit with you on my break? jeeze its been a while hasnt it? Oh heres your ice creams!"

I let out a breath i didnt know i was holding and glared at the girl. Daniel leaned back and away from me sowly and pulled his eyes away from me. he smiled at suzie-whatever-ice- creamgirl and slipped his hands back into his pockets. 

"yeah its cool and thanks...i didnt order strawberry sauce and white chocolate droppings on my my strawberry ice cream,did I?" he asked sounding puzzled. Suzie giggled and leaned into daniel

"no, but i remembered that night when you had one on the beach and you shared it with me and said it tasted like my strawberry lip balm, so it hought id put it on for you, my treat" she giggled winking at daniel who smiled at her .

I dug into my ice cream with a vengeance. blahblah blah i mimicked her in my head, 'tasted like my strawberyy lip balm pftt whatever-wait!!! . TASTED LIKE MY STRAWBERRY LIP BALM!!!! I coughed, spluttering and daniel looked at me

"you okay?" he asked concetrating on me.

"Yeah fine " i waved him off

"Oh by the way this is Suzie, i used to go to school with her, and Suzie this is Megan, she is my neighbour and a friend" I smiled politely at Suzie trying to act civilised.

suzie glared at me "wow your keeping neighbours as friends, you must be lonely" she breezed ut turning to smile at daniel

"if you wanted company I could come round and we culd have fun... just like we used to" She emphasised 'fun' and 'like we used to' i looked at Daniel to see his reaction. Hoping he would look away or look shocked, hoping he wouldnt be pleased and accept..HER into his house.

"Company is just what you need myDanni so here" she thrusted a napkin into his pocket whilst looking right into his eyes "The company im offering will be just like it used to be, remember we had SOOO much fun" she winked at him

"You should take her home, she probably has homework to do right? you shouldnt keep company like that, give me a ring, i bet your lonely if you befriend someone like her" she outright said in disdain before kissing Daniel on the lips and siddling back to the counter. I gazed open mouthed at the..the , the TROLLOP walking back to serve ice cream. I hoped she ate to much and became fat I thought viciously to myself. I pushed my ice cream aside and glared at my bowl. the nerve of her. she was not pretty but she had a figure to die for...a figure i could never have.

"Shall we head back?" daniel asked after a while. I loked at him, and although he was looing at me i knew he was deep and thought. GO DIE ithought towards the girl behind the counter.

"Yeah" i whispered back, suddenly feeling sick from the ice cream and jealousy riddling inside of me at the beautfiuly figured girl who obviously had Daniels attention.

"Im ready to head back" I plastered a smile on my face and walked ahead of  daniel who waved and said goodbye happily to the suzie girl.

I wanted to head back. back before imet him, back before i knew he wa smy teacher back before anything , because i was jealouse of someone i could never be like, jealous of a relationship she had had with Daniel that I could never have. jealous, jealous jealous! And the htought sickened me and left a pain in my heart that was worse then when i had suffered from indigestion a few years back.

Jealous, what a green, dark, unsatisfying word that seemed to be evading my thoughts. Mydanii she had said, and of course the fact was he had been her danii and he could never be Mydanni-as far as she was concerned he was hers.

okay so this is a quick upload and i hope you like it. sorry if it has mistakes i havent proof checked it yet! please comment and enjoy!!! :) x