18: Conflicts

Shiloh's POV:
I walked down the hallway to my locker. "Stupid locker! Open!" I kicked it and sighed in frustration.

"You need help with that, baby?"

I whirled around to see Jack Michaels, the school's bad boy.

"No, especially not from you."

"Well, I have something you might want to see..."

"What do you want?!"

He turned his phone on and showed it to me.

There was a picture of him. Kissing my boyfriend's neck. Adding on to the hickeys already on it.

My breath shook and I looked at Jack.

"Why do you have a picture of you giving my boyfriend hickeys?"

"He's mine now, doll face. But, if you're into ménage a trois, we could arrange it..."

I left and walked straight to the bathroom. I pulled my phone out and called my dad.

"What's wrong, honey, are you okay?"

"U-Um I'm feeling sick, can you pick me up?"

"Of course, I'll be there soon."

•••

I went straight into my room and closed the door before sliding down it and burying my head in my hands. Tears were falling down my face.

"I loved you...and trusted you...I wanted you to be my first everything..."

•••

Itachi's POV:
Ms. Elliot came into the room with her clipboard and started doing attendance.

"Shiloh?"

No response.

"Alright, Shiloh's gone."

I frowned. She was fine yesterday, unless she suddenly got sick.

Shiloh was on my mind for the rest of the day, I was hoping and praying she wasn't in the hospital, or worse...