8: Struggle

Chelsea's POV:
Friday, A.K.A. The Best Day Of The Week. Well, I was kind of freaking out. I had try outs for the cheer team today. They were from 8-9, and we would get results after school. Which means I would be distracted all day. Lovely.

I wonder if I'll see Shiloh today. I hope so. I still feel really bad about running into her. I'm also pretty curious about her. Fingers crossed.

Shiloh's POV:
No school for me today. Chemo days. Well, actually, I'm in the hospital until next Friday. I waited for pretty much forever until I finally got to start. Carol, my nurse came into the room with a chemo bag. "Hey Shiloh, are you ready?" I shrugged. "Mostly. I mean, it is chemo after all."
"I'm sorry kiddo."

"There's nothing either of us can do about it. Anyways, I'm used to it by now."

"I wish there was."

"Me too."

Carol stepped away from my IV. "Alright, you're all set. If you need anything, you know what to do."

I saluted her. "Yes ma'am."

She laughed and left the room.

•••

The week went by slowly. It was awful. I couldn't stop throwing up, even though I barely ate. I was ready to go home. Especially after I got the news. There was a tumor in my left hip. Which means that I need a new treatment plan. The tears were inevitable.

Hi everyone! Since this chapter is so short I'm going to do a double update when the next chapter is done! XOXO,
D N I S A E 8
A C G N K 8