School Trouble

Lapis' POV

I felt someone grab my waist, and I hesitantly opened my eyes. I noticed that Peri was still with me, and I smile into her chest, and sigh. She starts to stir. I see her open her eyes, and blush at the position we're in. Her face contorts, in deep though, and suddenly she looks extremely scared.
"Shit! It's Monday!" she yells, and she looks at her watch. I hug her shoulders, peering over her toned back. It's about 6:00 AM. I groan, aware of the time that school starts, and when the bus gets here. We have about 30 minutes. I slowly sit up, and notice that we are still on the hill that we had the picnic on.
"Fuck. This is bad, this is really bad." Peri says, and she runs her hand through her messy hair, and I can tell she's really stressed out right now. I tap my finger to my chin, and I get an idea. I know that I should only use my gem power in emergencies, but this counts as an emergency right? I feel my wings sprout out of my back, and Peridot stares. I know that my wings aren't very pretty, and I'm embarrassed that it had to come to this.
"You really are an angel, Lapis." I hear her say, still staring at my wings. I giggle, and stare at my now shuffling feet, flattered. Peri comes over and brushes a stray strand of hair from my face, and kisses me, her eyes closed, but I can tell that she is trying to make the best of the little time we can care about each other. We'll have to just be friends in school, which is not something that I look forward to. I break away from the kiss, and for the first time, I notice the piercing sadness in Peri's eyes, and it just about breaks my heart. I pull Peri to my chest, and start to fly. She looks really nervous. I giggle, seeing her trying not to look at the ground below us.

Peridot's POV

We made it to school just in time. I saw a yellow school bus pull up, and all of our friends walked off the bus, only to pause when they caught sight of us.
"Hey guys! We were wondering where you were. Anything interesting happen?" Ruby said, wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner. My face lit up like a neon sign.
"N-no that's not what happened at all!" I said, my face still red from what Ruby was implying. We walked onto campus with our friends, and I quickly let go of Lapis' hand, remembering we had to keep a low profile. Lapis stopped for moment, so naturally I stopped as well. She was looking at some kind of poster.

Don't Show Up To Prom Without A Date!

What? Prom?! Well I knew it wasn't real prom, but the pressure was still on. I would have to figure out some way to ask Lapis. I looked at the time and grabbed Lapis, dragging her away from the poster. I'll have to brainstorm ideas later.
"Come on Lapis! We have only 15 minutes to get to class!" I shouted, exasperated at trying to drag Lapis, it seems as though she wanted to stay put. She giggled and looked at me.
"Okay. But you do realize that 15 minutes is a pretty long time right?" she questioned, and I started walking.
"Yeah, yeah." I replied, slinging my book bag onto my shoulder: it was slipping off. Lapis and I walked over to our lockers, luckily they were right next to each other. Just as I clicked the combination to my lock and opened my locker, it was slammed shut by a very muscly hand. That hand backed me against my locker. I saw my gang stop to see what all the commotion was about.

Ruby's POV

"So ready to tell the whole school the news, faggot?" I heard a raspy voice shout at Peridot. What did she just say? What the fuck did she just say to Peridot?!? I rolled up my sleeves, I was already fuming with rage. A petite hand blocked me from pummeling that stupid guy, and I noticed it was Sapphire. She stroked my hair, and whispered into my ear, sending chills up my spine.
"I know that this guy is a complete douche, but he's pretty big, and I don't want to see you get hurt." she says, and I pull her bangs back, away from her eyes. (A/N Yes eyes. She is blind in one eye okay?) Both of them are full of concern, and I stroke her cheek.
"Okay. Only for you, though." I say, and I turn back to see Peridot, her face already looking bruised.
"This time I have proof!" I hear the taller guy say, and he holds up pictures. I squint to get a closer look. Hey! That's us! At Lapis' house! Was he...stalking us? What a creep! I have to refrain from punching that jerk, and I look to my right to see that Amethyst is holding back as well.
(Sorry for the short POV)