15: It Begins

I hop out of bed and think 'Alright I better go soon before its too late'. I then go change into a blue skinny jeans, blue tank top, black leather jacket, and knee high leather black boots. Once I'm changed I go to the window and sigh. 'I'll be back EJ promise' I think hoping out if the window and onto a tree. I then climb down the tree and run deep into the forest.

*****time skip four hours*****

   'I've been running forever I gotta stop and rest or I'll pass out, I'm not used to running this long nonstop'. I think finally skidding to a stop, and leaning on a tree. 'Ugh next time I should leave a day before, so I don't gotta run nonstop, and my nauseousness isn't helping at all.' I then look around trying to figure out where I am, but had no idea. 'Well I guess that's far enough for now at least.'
I then listen to all the birds, and the sound of a river nearby and get lost deep in thought. 'I hope EJ forgives me for leaving, I mean I'll go back I never planned on leaving for good. Just for tonight, I can't let anyone there get hurt because of me, so I have to stay away. At least for now. I just hope they know I wouldn't leave without a good reason. I could never leave them, they know that right? Ugh I'm over thinking it I had to leave. End of story got it!? Ok...'. That's when my thought was broke by the leaves rustling, which made me jump, until I saw it was just a crow landing.
   I sigh and brushed it off. Then I was about to close my eyes again, but that's when I noticed it was starting at me. Directly at me. "Shoo" I say swatting near it and hoping it would leave but it didn't, it didn't even flinch. That's when I got a bit more skittish and I threw a small rock at it. It gave a horrendous screech before giving what looked like a smirk, if that's even possible, and flew away.
'What was that about, why didn't it fly away sooner.... Wait crap I gotta start running again or I'm not gonna get as far as I wanted to.' I then begin running once again, deeper into the forest and farther from the mansion where all my loved ones are.
   I ran for about another three hours until the sun started to set and I sat down. 'I guess that's as far as I'm getting.' I think as I watch the moon begin to rise in the distance. 'It's almost time.'

**Ej's POV after last breakfast**

   "EJ! Come on man play Black Ops 2 with us" Ben yells smirking, and already beating Jeff's ass at it. "No I gotta go check on Dark" I say running up the stairs.
   Once at the top I walk to the the dark blue door with Eyeless Jack written on it, and open it. "Hey Dark, I'm ba... Dark?" I look around some more to find once again nothing. I then search the bathroom, closet, and under the bed but for the same result... absolutely no Dark. That's when I think of Ben 'Wait he wanted me to stay down there'. That's when I grit my teeth in frustration, and begin running down the hall and stairs to find the little shit still playing the Black Ops.
I then leap on him, scaple in hand and yell "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO DARK, YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!" but Ben just stares at me in utter confusion. "EJ I didn't do anything.... y-you know Slender would kill me if I d-did"he replies trying not to make me more pissed. I then put my scaple to his neck but he has no other reaction just confusion and a bit of fear 'It's not him he would've tried to hide or spat it out already'.
   That's when I dropped myself being lifted off him and see a tendril wrapped around my waist. Pulling me off and away from Ben, who slowly gets up. "Ben to my office now" he gonna again teleworking me and him to his office and leaving a confused Jeff.
   "Slendy it ain't my fault he attacked me!" "DO NOT CALL ME SLENDY!" he talks getting Ben to cowar a bit. "Now what happened?" he asks a lot calmer. "Dark is gone and I thought Ben took her but he's not he would've confessed by now..." "Hey I would not" Ben says and I gave him a glare making him shut up. "Anyway we need to look for her, what if Zalgo took her again?" Slender just 'looks' toward me in response.
   "I'm not sending out a search party for some random girl distracting my proxies" he responds and I just stare at him dumbfounded by his response. I then begin getting mad and teeth out "Fine, I'll find her myself" and I then run out of the room and past Jeff, out of the mansion, and deep into the forest. yelling "Dark" at the top of my lungs every so often.

A/N:
   Hey guys, sorry it's been awhile I have a lot of homework and sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes inside the chapter I hope you liked it though.
                                -DWolf out!✌