10: Dead?

Lydia's POV
   I woke up with all my pain gone which was weird since I passed out from pain. I look and see my stab wound is gone and my back seems fine now. I then look around and see Zalgo, Jane, and Laughing Jack next to me. "What happened?" I ask still weirded out by the fact that I'm not in pain. "When you became my proxy your healing factor improved, but I must say you heal faster than I expected" I just nodded and got up. "I'm sorry I let them capture me" I whisper knowing I most likely am too be punished. Zalgo stares at me for a few moments and says "You have nothing to fear, yet, you still are of great use, but you better not mess up again" after that I see Jane look at me a bit sympathetically and Laughing Jack is just trying to hold back laughter. I nod after awhile and Zalgo says "Go train Slender will fall from your hands or else" while he walks out of the room with Jane and LJ following close behind.
As soon as he leaves I begin doing some push ups, and throwing my knife at targets not wanting to be punished for not following orders(her weapon is in the picture above).
I've been training for hours and I'm exhausted but I don't have to rest, I don't even have to stop and eat so I just keep training.

*****Time skip three days*****

I've been training non-stop and Zalgo has finally decided Im ready to start trying to attack the SlenderMansion with the help of Jane, LJ, and the Rake. I should be happy that I'm this powerful but I'm not Slender treated me like his kid even if he didn't like me, and Zalgo doesn't, he treats me like a slave. I don't want to hurt Slender, Jeff, EJ, Sally, Ben, or Mask and Hoodie they were my family but I can't stop, he won't let me.
I stop training for the first times in days and felt a bit exhausted but it quickly went away as I relaxed a bit. After about five minutes of relaxing Zalgo came into the room with several swords. "Here are some weapons for you to use on the attack" Zalgo says but I quickly shake my head no saying "I'll use my weapon it's more familiar" and he nodded and gestured me to follow him. I followed Zalgo outside and see the rest of them waiting.
"Remember I want Slender dead anyone else is just in the way" Zalgo says and we nod heading into the forest towards the Slendermansion.

EJ's POV
It's been three days since Lydia attacked me and I'm heart broken. I don't want to live anymore she gave me a reason to live and now she's gone, or at least the one I knew. I continue sitting on my bed, looking at the window and that when I see it... Lydia followed by LJ, the Rake, and Jane.
"Slender!" I yell grabbing my scaple and running downstairs. Slender teleport infront of me and asks "What's wrong, child?" I then reply with a simple "Lydia... " and Slender then teleports to the door as pasta begin coming downstairs wondering about the commotion.
"It's not Lydia anymore, remember that" Slender says glancing around and stopping at me and I give a slight nod as he heads out the door followed be the rest of the pastas. I sigh and follow behind everyone else thinking 'Please Lydia don't'.
As soon as I'm out the door the fight begins but LJ and Jane are almost nothing compared to Slender and I see them knocked out after a few minutes from Slender, but Lydia doesn't 'She must be stronger now' I think and head towards the Rake not wanting to hurt Lydia, wether it's really her or not I just can't.
I jump on the Rake cutting my scaple deep into it's back until he throws me off and Jeff and Toymaker then begin doing a lot of damage, Toymaker trying to corner him while Jeff attacks. I soon see the Rake running off 'Coward' I think and look towards where Lydia was fighting and see Slender's tendril drill into her and see her wince in pain but doesn't stop.
   She then takes her knife and cuts his tendril in half making her fall to the ground which would give her a chance to escape. I wonder why she hasn't and then I see where Slender had drilled into her... her chest. I doubt she can heal fast enough... she's dying.
   i begin crying black tears a bit more than usual and go next to her she tenses and grabbed her knife, but I noticed she couldn't really lift it she's too weak. I whisper "I'm sorry" and she glances at me as her eyes close into an eternal sleep.
   As soon as her eyes close I slam my first into the ground in fury and Slender comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder "It wasn't her anymore, child" but I get up making Slender let go, and run to my room slamming the door.
I sit in my room staring at my ceiling for what felt like weeks but I knew was only a about for days. I know I should eat but I don't want to, I don't even so I just sit there staring with an occasional knock on my door.
   Later that day Slender knocks on my door for a long time saying we had to talk, but I didn't open it and he doesn't teleport in knowing I might stab him. I hear him walk away and I go back into my staring.
After about another two days there is some knocking and it won't stop I finally get mad enough to where I walk to the door and see finding I didn't expect "Lydia..." I whisper with a shocked expression on my face that was hidden by my mask.
"Hey EJ" she says and hugs me I wait a few seconds before hugging back, smiling. "How did you come back and since when do you call me EJ?" I ask confused. "Slender was able to bring me back and since he did first and not Zalgo I'm no longer Zalgo's proxy, and I guess it just got confusing calling you Jack after I met Laughing Jack" she replied and I just nodded.
"I missed you so much" I whispered "Me too" she replied kissing me. Once we started kissing we didn't stop except for air and she began to unzip my pants and I smirked a bit through the kiss.

***Time skip next morning****

   I wake up to Lydia next to my and I slowly remember yesterday's events and I blush a bit while getting dressed in my usual attire as Lydia stirs in her sleep. She then get up, puts on some clothes, and walks over to me pulling down my mask and giving me a pationate kiss on the lips.
   "I love you" she whispers. "I love you too" I respond and she smiles as I slowly walk down to breakfast as she waits in my room for me to return.

A/N:
Hey guys I hope you like it and sorry for any grammer or spelling mistakes and please share and comment.
                                -DWolf out!✌