4: Slendermansion

When I woke up I was on a couch still in my wolf form. I looked and saw a lot of different people and I recognized most of them almost emidiantly like Slenderman, BEN Drowned, Jeff the Killer, Sally, Eyeless Jack, and then I saw him the same guy from my nightmare yesterday. I quickly tried to get up, scared of the man but fell back down and whimpered in pain.
   I then saw Eyeless Jack get closer and I growled. He stopped moving forward and sighed saying "Slender, I don't know why you wanna help this wolf but I can't help if it doesn't let me." I looked at Slender confused on why he wanted to save me."You need to let him help you you're low on blood." Slender said which creeped me out since he didn't have a mouth.
   I still continued growling thinking they were lying and getting up this time staying up but barely. I bare my teeth and jump off the couch towards the door, before I hear a ringing in my ears and my eyes get fuzzy as I pass out again.

Eyeless Jack's POV
  I saw the wolf pass out and assumed it was Slender. I went over to the wolf and looked at the wounds and see that there are bullet wounds on her thigh and shoulder along with several deep cuts all over her."Slendy is it like smile?" Sally said excitedly." Slender nods and says "I believe she is part creepy pasta but I can't be sure unless we know her parents."
   I see Sally come over to the Wolf and starts petting her and I think 'So that's why he wants her alive she might be one of us'. "So it's a girl right?" BEN says with a perverted smile. I just hit him in the back of the head while I picked up the wolf and I saw him rubbing his head in the corner of my eyes as I left.
   I went upstairs to my room and noticed Sally had followed me. "EJ what happened to her?" she said looking at her. I just shrugged and told her to ask Slender and she left going back downstairs towards Slender. I then began cleaning and stitching up the wounds.
   When I was done with the stitches I grabbed some cloth and was about to wrap it until I noticed it was awake. She growled at me and looked at the cloth and then to her wounds."It's ok I won't hurt you I promise" I say trying to pet it's head but it moves away from my hand. I sighed looking at the wounds and said "I don't guess those are getting wrapped then" and got up.
   I expected her to just sit there growling but the I noticed she had stopped growling, so I turned around and was surprised to see a beautiful 16-17 year old girl with brown hair and green eyes. 'Wait a second did I just call her beautiful' i blushed and tried to keep my mind if that she was also naked, so I looked away and started cleaning up my medical equipment. The girl pulled my bed covers over her and said "Thank you for helping, Jack" I looked at her confused on how she knew my name. "What?" she asked as I continue to stare. I turned away and said "Sorry I just didn't know, you knew, my name". "Oh yeah I read creepypasta in my free time your actually one of my favorites." I found myself blushing again and was glad I had a mask on. "Well I'm gonna go tell Slender your awake." she seemed to tense when I mentioned Slender she I looked at her sympathetically "You know he won't hurt you because he thinks your part pasta." she just nodded yes and loosened up a bit.
   I then left the room and headed downstairs to try and find Slender but found Jeff and BEN fighting yelling 'She's mine' over and over. I went over to the two of them and tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't stop I sighed and headed to Slender's office. I knocked and was quickly responded to with a 'Come in child'. I walked in and saw Slender at his desk reading.
   "Slender she's up" I said calmly. "Excellent" he said getting up. "I'll see her at once." he's said walking away. "Slender wait, Jeff and BEN are fighting... again" he sighed. "Ok you go back up and I'll be there in a little bit he said going towards the
living room where Jeff and BEN were fighting.
   I headed back up stairs and see her back in wolf form. "Please turn back so we can talk. " I say walking in. She turned back and said "Where's Slender? " "Oh he has to do something he'll be up soon. " I replied and she nodded.
"Do you want some clothes? " she nodded and I went to my dresser. "Sorry there isn't a lot of girl clothes, that aren't Sally's anyway. " she nodded and I tossed her some jeans and a grey hoodie and she said "It's better than a straight jacket". I then looked at her confused. She sighed and said "Slender attacked me when I was 16 and no-one believed me when I tried to tell them, so my mom sent me to a asylum I had to sneak out and climb a bob wire fence" she said pointing at the cuts "and they started shooting" I nodded and said "Sorry". "Hey, don't worry about it" she says but I could tell she was upset now. "What about your dad?" I asked. "Um... I'm not sure he ran off when I was born, I never met him since then." I nodded thinking 'so she might be a pasta after all' and quickly dropped the subject knowing it was a touchy area to talk about. "Well I'll let you change." I said walking out.
   I waited in the hall until she yelled "You can come back in!" I then walked back in and saw her in my clothes but she still looks hot. 'What stop that you idiot!' I shook my head and asked "So what's your name? " she hesitated before saying "Lydia". "That's a nice name" I said knowing she'll probably have to change it if she becomes a pasta like Slender it's planning.
   There was a faint knock on the door which I knew was Slender because everyone else bangs. "That's Slender" I said and noticed she was turning into a wolf saying 'I never turned got it' I sighed 'yes' wanting her to like me but I knew Slender can tell I'm lying if he read me mind. I opened the door "Hey, Slender" I said as he walked in. I then noticed Lydia was growling a bit, and felt a bit bad knowing that she has been scared of him for a while year nearly going mad just like all his victims. "Has she talked to you?" he asked and I just shook my head no hoping he wouldn't read my mind. He sighed "I know you're lying." I sighed too "Slender she's scared of you she doesn't want to talk to you!" I then saw her get mad as I said that she turned back to the beautiful girl.
   "I'm not scared of him!" she yelled with her eyes still red which I thought was weird but figured she was just mad. I stayed quiet and Slender looked at her saying "You would've died if I hadn't saved you, I'm not trying to hurt you." he said calmly. She rolled her eyes and said "Now" in a sarcastic voice. I could tell Slender was I but mad but he wouldn't dare attack her she wouldn't join us then even if she was a pasta.
Slender said "I'll come get you two when the food is ready" before leaving to most likely calm down and finally saw Lydia's eyes get green when he left. I sighed and thought 'this will be interesting'.
A/N:
Hey guys, I hoped you liked it and please share. Sorry if there's any spelling or grammar errors.
                                -DWolf out!✌