1: Asylum

"Mom... please!" I yelled while trying to hold back my tears starting to form. "Sorry huny but there is no such thing as Slenderman." she said while she continued to let the people carry me to the white van and theres only one possible place it could lead. An Asylum.
She had been threatening me for the last year since I thought I first saw Slenderman but I never thought she would do it. The two muscly men threw me in the back of the van, slamming the door shut behind me. I sighed and tried, but failed to hold back the tears. I then pulled me legs toward me and rested my head on my knees.
After I had been in the van for what I suspect was about an hour it came to a stop and I went to the corner of the van not wanting to go into the Asylum. Then the two men from earlier came and tried to pull me out but I fought back and kept kicking and punching thier hands away. Until I felt them grab my arm and a needle go into my forearm. Then my vision started getting blurry, until I finally passed from whatever drug was in the needle.
When I woke up I saw that I was in a room with padded walls and had on a straight jacket on. "Shit... It wasn't a dream." I whisper as tears form again. "No Lydia don't cry you'll get out eventually... " I think looking around again.
A/N:
Hey guys this is my first story and sorry for a short chapter but I'll probably do several a week. I'm also very sorry if there are spelling mistakes I'm not the best writer. I hope you like the first chapter and please keep reading.
-DWolf Out!✌