The Dreadful Birthday

The sunlight shines into my eyes as I slowly open them. I see a figure in the room. Im not sure if I'm imagining it or I'm just too tired. "Shhh your gonna wake her up" I groan inward.

I now know exactly who is in my room. I opening my eyes and regret every moment. "SURPRISE" My family screams. I then realize I'm still fucking naked from last night. All of sudden Sadness washes over me as I remember Jace.

I hear a howl in the backround noise. Oddly it comforts me. My family is now looking at me like im insane, because 1. I didn't respone to their happy birthday wishes 2. Im fucking naked. I see my brother pacing the hall and muttering "I'm going to hell" he looks back at me and shudders. I chuckle at his reaction and make my way to the shower.

I still see my clothes scattered around my bathroom from last night. A hot tear slips down my face. I wipe my tears and determine to stop thinking about him. I put on music to stop missing the cold hearted bastard. As I'm washing my back I remember its my Birthday. I do a little happy dance and remember I'm finding my mate today. Fuck Jace and hello mate.

I giggle at myself because it rhymes. I get out of the shower, in my towel and quickly remember to close my curtians. I put on a revealing outfit and put on my makeup. Hey, I just wanna look good for my mate. I make my way down the stairs, to the kitchen and see my family sitting down at the table.

I see a plate of cookies and happily reach one. My mom then smacks my hand "ow, what was that for?" Its for the Luna Bell, it's her birthday"she says like I'm suppose to remember. "it's my birthday too" I say annoyed. "Its not my fault your brother ate all yours" she yelled, while giving Nate a bored look. I scream "Asshole, it's my birthday"

I then realize I'm in some deep shit. My parent hates when I cruse. I slowly look to my parents and they hold angry facial expressions. "Now that you think you are so grown to cruse in my house, you can walk to school" "what, are you serious. Its my birthday" I say furious.

"Yes, I'm serious, while you on your way to school, Drop these off for the Luna Bell. I groan inward I dont want to see Jace's face right now. "Fine" I yell while slamming the door on the way out. Thank god the Alpha's house is right next to the Beta's house, But their house is a damn mansion and the front door is so far a way. It is equvilent to five houses down.

As I walk up the driveway. I only see one car. Which is Jace's. I really hope he doesn't open the door. As I walk to the front door I ring the doorbell. Nobody is around, I guess. I ring it again, just to make sure. Then I hear a male voice yell "come in" So I open the front door and I'm amazed by the beautiful house. The house smells so good like apples and vanilla. I run to the smell and ended up in the kitchen where I see Jace shirtless with his boxers laying low on his hips.

He sniffs the air and slowly looks at me. His eyes are electric blue and walks over too me. Once he touches my waist. I feel tingling sensation all over. He grips me possessively and growls "mine" I feel his words go straight to my core. I nuzzle my head in my chest and deeply inhale.

My wolf is moaning at this point. He try's to let go of me and I pull him back into my bear hug and growl "mine" he chuckles and slowly unwraps his arms from me. I whimper at the lost contact. He then twirls me around and puts his lower region to my butt and nibbles on my ear and whispers "do you know how badly I want you little mate"

I let out a loud moan from the contact. He puts me on this back. And runs to his room. He roughly puts me on his bed and stares at me like his prey. He kisses my neck and sucks on the spot he will soon to be marking me. His hot wet kisses travel up to my jaw and finally to my lips. He sucks on my lip and starts to slips his tougue in my mouth. His hot tongue feels so good.

He rips my shirt off and slowly unhooks my bra. He hungrily bites my nipple and swirls his tongue around. I moan so loudly, I swear it made the room shake. He then takes my skirt off and licks his way down to my core. He then looks at me "take it off" I quickly take off my thong and spread my legs.

He stands up and strokes his cock. "Play with yourself" he groans. "What" I say confused. "Play with youyself" he growls. I slowly take my finger slowly rub my clit. I moan at the feeling. I start to rub my self at steady pace, while sinking my fingers in my soaking core. I hear my moans echo his room. I look at him with lust in my eyes and slowly start to fuck myself while watching him stroke his cock.

I feel my orgasm built up and before I explode. Jace takes my fingers out and latches his mouth on my clit and swirls his tongue around. He licks at my core and starts to fuck me with his hot tongue. A finger is slip into my wetness and slowlys starts to fuck me. "Your so wet" he mutters.

I ignore him and just want to concentrate on this feeling. I feel my oragasm built up and this time he lets me cum. I roll my eyes back, while arching my back and let out a animalistic moan. Leaving my body shaking.

He lets me ride it out while slowly fingering me. He slips his fingers out. And starts kissing down my neck. In till I hear a loud screech and turn around to see Brianna. Did I forget to mention he has a Girlfriend. Fuck me.
*********************
Jace on the side