Chapter 8.

Hey Guys! Finally an update. I am not sure, you would like it or not. But please do check out and give your reviews.

"Oh you bring it on!" Siddhartha screamed pouncing in Ishani's direction.

Ishani smiled wickedly. For the first time in years, Ishani had struck first. She had always just pranked back, if that's grammatically correct. She was fed up with waiting. Somehow she felt the need to shut him up. She couldn't stand him anymore. He played with her one more time and she would kill him.

"Really!?!" Ishani acted surprised, "It was you who challenged me."

"No. No. No." Siddhartha shook his head which made Ishani laugh.

"You look lovely my dear!" She mimicked old Miss Lauren from school days who used to pinch Ishani's cheek every time she got the chance. It was her trademark for praising someone.

"It would take time to wear it off." Siddhartha scratched his hands trying to get away the color.

"Two days precisely. Textile study has taught me something Siddhu. And you are fine. People will take you as Green Avatar."

Siddhartha made face. He would never understand how in short span of time Ishani had managed to color his body green. The water looked like water when he went for bath; but as it dried his body turned green. People were laughing at him when he dashed at Ishani. He knew he had to spend two days in hostel room. That was a smart move of her, getting rid of him and getting two more days for another prank. He returned to his room sulking.

"We haven't learnt about dyes yet." Mahira said as soon as he left.

"But some seniors do." Ishani looked in Vibhor's direction and he nodded back.

"So you have made acquaintance with someone." Mahira followed Ishan's eyes.

"Nope. Just a deal." Ishani replied.

"I have to do something. I have to comeout with something good. No not good. Epic." Siddhartha was pacing back-and-forth in his room, his roommate Adit ignored him and ducked himself in his laptop. He knew about Siddhartha and Ishani from the first day. Because, how much Siddhu denied he alway looked after Ishani in some ways or another. His friendship with Mahira provided him an inside view of what was happening in her life. But when last night he called her few times and made the deal. He knew it was coming.

"I am not helping you dude." He mumbled.

"Oh, you are. Now until this color doesn't come off. You have to go with our plan."

"Your plan." Adit pointed.

"You included your ideas too."

"I just gave suggestions."

"But the time you suggested something, you were part of it. You have to do it."

"Like I have a choice. Man, if she finds out, I am gone for good." Adit shrugged.

He shut his laptop and slung his bag. He was from Goa, a child of Hippie parents. Didn't care much about people but wasn't careless either. A nerd with a free bone of a wanderer. A key reason that he and Siddhartha bonded fast. Both loved travelling and photography more than anything. The minute he left, Siddhartha flung himself on bed, thinking various ideas. He needed something epic.

"Ugh!" Ishani groaned. The smell was making her puke.

She muttered to herself on the way to hostel and people gave her the look. She couldn't help but think how on the earth the first prank they both planned, had same pattern. His included public humiliation though. She was just sitting under the tree, her regular spot for reading when all of a sudden it all happened. At a distance nearby a tree, Adit pulled string adjoining to the bucket and it emptied its contents on Ishani's head. Contents meant cow's dung. Then before Ishani could stand up, another bucket full of animal urine showered over her. Mahira was walking to Ishani when this all took place. At first she was shocked and then couldn't help herself from laughing. When she didn't stop, Ishani simply hugged her and didn't let her go until she was smelling just like her.