8| Fever

🌶WARNING🌶
Mild adult content ahead. Ye be warned
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke the next day feeling both rejuvenated and . . . off. I couldn't explain the feeling, but my mind kept warning me that it was not a normal morning. Sort of like the morning after I first spent the night with Harris. I tossed around trying to figure it out.

And that's when it hit me.

Flashbacks from last nights events started rolling in before I could stop them. Images of my clothes being peeled away, panting, a pleasurable sensation, and several moans filled my mind. The more the images rolled in, the more I pieced the puzzle together.

I almost hooked up with my professor in the elevator last night.

I slapped my hand over my eyes and let out a loud groan. I wished that I could say I didn't know how this happened, but that would be a lie.

What if I don't want you to stop?

I let out a long groan into my hands. Maybe suffocating myself with a pillow would make the images go away. Although I wasn't sure why even now it caused me so much excitement. I was battling over right and wrong and so far I couldn't find the will to completely regret what I did. Mainly because I knew what I was asking for and it was . . . highly inappropriate yet fantastic. But really what was I thinking? And how much further would we have gone if we weren't interrupted? Would I have let him do more? Even as far as sex? Surely not, but in those heated moments there was no telling what I would have let him do.

I decided it was too early to debate over this any further so to tune out my raging thoughts I focused on Sara's snoring. Rolling on my side I looked over to see her sprawled out on her bed completely passed out.

When she wakes up she will be mad at me because I didn't make it to Aaron's room last night. I was so enveloped in what happened on the elevator that I couldn't go afterward. Looking at her now she was innocent and nice. Albeit a little messy with her dark brown hair now a tangled mess and stuck to parts of her mouth. I smiled at the image, she was both very cute and un-cute the way she slept.

This Sara wasn't going to kill me.

Before the moment was over, I decided to pull out our assigned journal, and quickly write down the imagery before it was time to get ready. After finishing up my final thoughts on her posture my mind began to roam down a much darker path and suddenly I had another concrete image in mind. Something that was definitely not appropriate but I wanted to remain with me.

In the back part of the journal, hidden by several blank pages, I let the words pour out of me as I painted an image of last night in vivid detail. I decided I would transfer it to my personal journal once I got home. For now, it would remain tucked away for only my eyes. Even though I knew this, writing it down still made me blush slightly. I'm just glad Sara couldn't see this.

Once I was finished, I sat it to the side, gave a good stretch, then began getting ready for the inevitable: Dr. Andrews' lecture. Usually, I looked forward to it, but I knew it was going to be different today. I briefly wondered if I could just skip it but the honor student part of me tossed the idea to the side. Regardless of what I happened, I still earned a spot at this conference and oddly enough, it's only just begun.

So while my heart wanted to avoid the potential altercation, my mind wouldn't let it happen. I still had to make the most of my time educationally. I'll worry about the rest later.

With a huff, I rolled out of bed and woke up Sara making sure she was stable enough to hobble to the bathroom. While getting ready I mentally prepared for what was to come although I had a feeling it didn't matter how long I tried to prep. I would never be ready.