Chapter 32: Uh...

"I'm just going to let you all sort this all out." Malcolm said awkwardly while he had his hands in his pockets. He then left.

"So y/n..." Piper said while having a mischievous grin in her lips. "What?" You asked.

"Are you and him.." She hinted out. "N- No! We're just friends after 'you know what' happened!" You replied as you could feel your cheeks heating.

"So when have you-" she begins to ask like she didn't care of what you said. "So when is this dance again?" You asked the girls, only making eye contact with them and not Piper.

"Sunday" Piper replied.

"Sunday?!" You squeak. "Yeah Sunday." Piper said not realizing what she was saying until her eyes widened. "Oh shit Sunday!"

"H- Hold up. Didn't we agree that we're only going because of that weird incident with the nurse y/n told us about?" Annabeth recalled.

"Oh... Yeah." Calypso said
"Then why the hell are we worried?" Annabeth asked.
We all shrugged. "Dress to impress?" Piper mumbled.

"But we should still look like we fit in with the whole 'Masquerade' theme." You said making jazz hands. "We can't just show up with a shirt and skinny jeans or something." You added on.

"You've got a point there,
y/n. Fine. The problem is how will we get a dress." Annabeth said. "Well... My mom used to own a dress shop with some friend or hers called Mary. I bet she has something." You replied remembering what your mom told you about.

"Really? How come? When?" Calypso asked "She owned it when her and Mary used to be 20? She retired a year after I was born. I believe Mary still owns the shop? I don't know." You replied.

"Well what are we waiting for let's finish this weird~" She begins to say as she looks at a group of teenagers walk by, like you all weren't there. "~School day!"

We all nod and head out to our lockers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOLEY SHIT.
(A/N: yes with an e)

Who knew that this could be a strange ass day!. People not once looking at you. (Except, teachers of course)

It was like you were there but you were figments to their imagination. It send some shivers up your spine.

In the announcement today, the Principal said today was half a day?. Mostly of all the teens were groaning saying they should've stayed at home. So you didn't have lunch, unfortunately.

You last but not least, went to your final class, Latin or Greek Mythology or whatever. You slowly walk through the doors and placed your books on your desk.

"Students!" Mr. Bruner welcomed. Suddenly, Percy came through the doors. His hair looking like a mess. "Percy Jackson! I believe I had you last block have I?" Mr. Brunner asked.

"Yes, sir. I just need to inform this student, y/n something." Percy said almost out of his breath.

Wait what?
Did he just say me?! I don't know what he wants to tell me about!.

I then look around and spot an empty desk, Nico's desk.

"I'm afraid not." Mr. Brunner said looking at Percy. "But-" "No buts, Percy Jackson" Mr. Brunner said. Some guys were chuckling like they were in 3rd grade.

Ugh, guys.

"Now can you please exit the door?, I have a class to teach." Mr. Brunner said. Percy silently growled but nodded, he quickly left, closing the door.

The girls then stared at you but made no glares or any mean stares. They just stared. Their focus then went back to Mr. Brunner.

"Now." He said as he folds his hands and puts it on his desk, like he usually does. "Time to learn."
_______________________
A bit longer!
I just wanted to update because 1. Bad author and 2. Tomorrows mah birthday!
Woot woot! 🎉
Okay I'm sorry.
Anyways guys! I hoped u enjoyed!
Stay fabulous! (Don't be shy to say congratulations!, in the comments or message of course. I love all of you guys even if your a little weirdo like me!)

- Hailey 🍰