Chapter 33: Change It.

- Olympus -

Aphrodite was busy working in one of her little love projects when she realized she hasn't heard from one of her favorites, y/n's.

(It's actually been like an hour since she last checked that but you know how Aphrodite is...)

She slowly but surely turned her gaze into your little point of view and saw you peacefully sleeping, she did a warm smile, knowing how much questions have been running through your mind.

'But all of that will be answered, once you go to the dance' she thinks to her self.

She then giggles.

She then looked at a little bit of the future since she can do that, and saw people whispering about you and that girl Drew, and her friends in front of you.

She immediately paused that and her eyes widen, "That can't possibly be! This is not how it's supposed to turn out!!!" She complained, that caught Ares's attention, like always.

"What's wrong Aphrodite?" He asked.

"It's all wrong! I don't want that to happen!" She whined pointing at the image which was the future.

"What's not supposed to happen?" He asked again. Aphrodite snapped, "Stop asking so many gods damn questions! Look for yourself!" She said.

Ares silently groaned, knowing how much of a package his wife can be but he just did what he was told. He saw and looked at her, "And? You could always... change it." He says, shrugging.

"Change It! I know I can change it but who would do something like this!..." She shrieks. "Uh you?."

"Uh you?!!! Is that how your supposed to comfort your lovable wife?!" She replied, furiously. "Well I did Aphrodite." He says to stop her from getting her anymore mad, Aphrodite then huffs.

"But didn't we just convinced him to do just a punch in the face? Not multiple? Someone must've told him to do that!" He replies, Aphrodite's eyes widen from realization.

"But the kid was jealous after all!-" she begins again. "Yes Aphrodite but didn't you forget? We looked a bit into the future! He was gonna punch him but he- he stopped himself." Ares replied.

"He did?!" Aphrodite gasped "You would've thought that the way that kid acted that he would have no self pity!." Aphrodite said.

Ares nodded.

"Anyways, Im gonna let this pass, I have too much things in my hands. But if this ever happens again! I won't let this slide." Aphrodite mumbled.

"So how are you gonna change it Aphrodite?" Ares asked.

"Well that's the beauty of the mist!" Aphrodite replies smirking while shrugging her shoulders.

~~

-_-

Water fell down the streets as Reyna one again skipped school.

'Why do I need to go to school anyways! I'm already praetor of Camp Jupiter. That I definitely do care about.' She thinks as she turns a left and goes into a dark alley.

"She's supposed to be here..." Reyna whispers to herself looking for her mother. "And I am..." Her mother quickly responds.

"Hello mother!" Reyna says with a mischievous smile on her face. "So how did it turn out?" Reyna asked, knowing the answer already.

"Wonderful! Didn't you already see?! Anyways, what would you give me in return?" She asks, not thinking twice that this could be one of those few times visiting her children.

"This!" Reyna says smiling as she takes out a shining blue diamond necklace. "It can't be!" Bellona says widening her eyes as big as basketballs.

"Yes mother!. I left Octavian in charge while I went on a solo quest! I found this on my way back." She explains while smirking.

"But how!" Bellona asked in complete disbelief  that one of her children found this. "Come on mother! Take it already it weights a ton!!!" Reyna whines.

"I know it's because only her can make this beauty lightweight. But I will take it!" Bellona says grinning like a maniac. (Omg my old username. FROM A VERY LONG TIME AGO. Throwback...)

Bellona then put the diamond necklace in her pocket. "Thank you Reyna. I can't believe you will give me this beauty for some idiotic guy!" Bellona says, Reyna clenched her fist but held it back.

"Anyways!, I need to go before someone knows I'm gone." Bellona exclaims, Reyna nods. "I- I'm proud of you Reyna." Bellona says her thumb already on her middle finger.

Reyna's heart jump. 'Did my mom say that to me?' She repeats in her head, completely overjoyed. "Yes I did. Now I need to go now. See you some day Reyna." Bellona thanks, she then snapped her fingers and left.
_______________________
Questions?
Ok I'm not gonna tease anymore.
Also, I will explain the importance in that diamond necklace. One day...
Anyways, I love ya guys!
Stay fabulous!

- Hailey 🍪