Chapter 28: Waiting For The Bus.

Your POV:

After saying goodbye to the girls and arriving in your house you suddenly placed yourself on the bed. "Eh what a day." You say to yourself as you run your fingers through your (h/c) hair.

You looked up at the ceiling until almost sundown. Everytime, you just keeped thinking of.. Nico. You couldn't get that image, that expression, of his out of your mind.

To be honest, you felt a bit of guilt. You then placed both of your hands on your head. "Why do I keep thinking this, this never happened to me last year!" You almost yelled.

You were angered that you felt this way. You don't want to feel this way.

Slowly but surely, sleep took over your body and you slowly closed your eyes.
~~
You woke up the next day for school. "Shit. Get ready, y/n for get bullied time!." You moan as you got ready to take a shower and change.

After taking the shower, you felt a bit calmer. Not calm but a bit.

Anyways, You get all dressed up and then head downstairs to eat breakfast. "So how was yesterday,
y/n?" Your mom asked.

"Great" You stated blankly. (You don't want a worried or angry expression on your face.)

She raised an eyebrow. As your mom she knew what's up. "Y/n do you need to talk about i-" She began to say. "No." You said, blankly again, while looking into her (e/c) eyes.

"Ok fine." She said. "So how was school, Aaron?" She asked. You then grabbed a plate of pancakes your mom made from the counter and began eating it while Aaron told her about his stupid school day.

"I need to go to school now..." You mutter as you finished eating and putting it on the sink. You then walk to the door. "Have a nice day sweetie!" Your mom said.

"Bye." You replied as you head out the door.

Good thing he wasn't here.... You think quickly looking at your house but then at the bus stop a block away. "Oh how I miss this place." You whisper as you arrive at the bus stop.

*Note The Sarcasm*

You look down and for your luck it began to rain.

"Why?" You groan as you look into your backpack. No this is not going to ruin your mood right now y/n. You thought to yourself. You then take out an umbrella out of your backpack incase this ever happened.

"I hope I see Malcolm." You said. "Hey." Malcolm said behind you. Your eyes widen. "Malcolm!?" You said in astonishment, how'd he get here?.

"Yeah..." He jokes, you crack a smile. "I'm not even going to ask anymore..." You said. "Wait. If you can appear out of nowhere, why can't you teleport to school" you joke too.

His expression, for a second, turned a bit worried but he managed to laugh. "I don't know. I want to keep you safe." He replied, his hands in his dark blue sweater. "I should be the one protecting you. You got-" You began to recall his injuries until when you saw his face it was good as new.

"W-" You began to ask. "Please don't worry about me. Now that umbrella there..." He said. You pout but his gaze was on your umbrella.

You then tried to open it but it wouldn't budge. "I knew I needed more Vitamin D." You muttered to yourself, that made him a laughing mess.

"Here" He said as he tried to grab your umbrella but accidentally touched your head. They were surprisingly warm, like he's been in front of a fire all night.

"Oh sorry" He apologized blushing. But he still opened it with your hand on his, like he enjoyed this.
"It's okay" You whisper.

"We don't want you to get damp wet for school now don't we?" He said as he got your umbrella and raised it so it was above you two.

You slowly nodded looking up. He smiled.

A few minutes later, the bus arrived. "Ready for us to go?" He asked you nodded agin. You were still shocked at what happened before. His warmth... It was...

The bus honked.

"C'mon" Malcolm said. You look at him and see the umbrella closed and him gently grabbing your hand. "Yeah." You said as you two went inside.
_______________________
Okay so sorry if it sucks.
I know #1 bad author here.
Anyways, I love ya guys!
Stay fabulous (almost forgot)

- Hailey ❤️