Chapter 24: Diners Are Used For Eating Not This.

Your POV:

The clock turned 5 and you were still getting ready. You added some makeup to your face, not too much because you didn't want to turn into a clown.

You put some simple make up on your face and some simple clothing, black ripped jeans with a tank top that had (favorite band/singer?) picture on it.

It was kinda hot outside so that's why you wore that. When you finally finished it was 6:30. Eh Annabeths probably here, she love coming early You think heading down the stairs.

"Where you going y/n?" Your annoying step brother, Aaron asked. "None of your damn business. And yes I know what I said, what are you gonna do about it?" You asked.

"Nothing. You know why? Because I know where your going. To have a date with your scary boyfriend. No wonder you have a tons of makeup on!" He says, shooting one of his smiles.

You glare and grunted at him but he just smiles and walks downstairs. "Bye mom I'm gonna go to the diner nearby with the girls." You said opening the door.

"Have money?" She asks
"Yeah" "Ok bye y/n" She replied. "Bye y/n" Your step father said, you rolled your eyes and closed the door as you got out of there.

"Y/n!" Someone called you.
Annabeth. "Oh hey Annabeth" You say.
"Why so down y/n?" She asked. "Huh?" You ask. You then realized your expression was very upsetting.

"Well in just thinking what happened today. It was all at once. I didn't even get a chance to think and I saw Nico outside my window when I came home. That didn't help." You say blankly, blabbing that all out, looking at the ground and not caring on what you were saying.

"What does Nico make you feel?" She asked. Your eyes widen, your cheeks turned pink. "W-what do you mean by that?" You ask. Nico doesn't make you feel anything right? He's a jerk.

But before she could reply,  the girls came. "Hey Annabeth, Hey y/n!" Piper said. "Hey." You reply.
"Wait what happened to Calypso?" You ask "Oh. She told us she has a part time job." Hazel answered.

"Where?" You ask, she shrugs. "Anyways lets go sistas!" Piper said laughing while putting her arms on you guys. You roll your eyes. "Ok let's go."
_______________________
Nico POV:

"Ok let's go to this goddamn diner!" I mutter as I put on my leather jacket and headed out of my room. I quickly checked on Bianca, she was still sleeping.

I shrug and head downstairs. "Ready?" Percy asks outside my porch. "What the fuck are you doing here?! And where are the rest of the guys?" I ask, he chuckles.

"Their asses will be coming any time soon." He says looking down the street. "So what happened with Bianca?" He asks

"The same. Get yelled at. But something weird happened. Shes still letting me go to the diner." I say he shrugs. "At least that's a good thing right?" "Yeah."

"So she still looking hot?" He asks, grinning. My cheeks heat up.

"Shut the fuck up!" I say kicking him on the side. "She's pretty ho-" "If you dare finish that I'll kick your ass!" I threat he just smirks. "Fine"

"So I've been meaning to ask this. What does y/n mean to you?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean what does y/n mean to me?! She just a nerd that spends time on books or something." I reply, feeling a strange feeling deep inside me. I don't know the word to describe it.

"Dude don't you think you like her?" He says. When he finished, I froze. Do I like
y/n? Coming to think of it...

I don't.

"No" I reply. Then I heard a voice, "Hey assholes!" Leo yelled, Jason next to them. "Wow thanks!" Percy replied. Jason laughed.

"Let's take our asses to that diner then."
_______________________
Your POV:

We arrive at the diner. We enter and see some kids from school but I feel something weird about them. I ignore that and decide to actually have a good time today with the girls. It has been a long time since we actually had a conversation, only us.

We sit down on an empty table and hear footsteps coming towards us. The person that was coming towards you had a very familiar scent. The scent of flowers.

"Hello, I'm your waiter, Caly-" She introduces herself until she then stops. "Calypso you work here?" Annabeth asks. She looks at us. She had a ponytail on with all of her hair swooped back that made her appearance a bit different. "Didn't I tell you?" She asks her notepad on her hand along with her pen.

"Yeah but you never said here!" Piper said. "Oh well I work here then!" Calypso said smiling. We all roll our eyes and laugh. "Anyways, whatcha wanna eat" Calypso ask.

You all said want you wanted to eat, you saying f/f of course. Calypso wrote it down, nodded and left to get your guys orders.

"So y/n about what happened today.." Piper recalled, you sighed. "Fine. What Nico said was all true I did say those words. You want to know why? Because im so fucking tired of Nico bullying people!" You explain. They all nodded in agreement. "But y/n you didn't need to say I hate you." Hazel commented.

"Well I don't know to come to think of it" You replied. It was true, when you were protecting Malcolm something inside you kinda acted up you were just a bit too busy to think about it but you felt it.

"I think something inside of me acted up." You admit, Annabeth raised her eyebrow "You think?" She asks "Yes Annabeth I think." You reply.

Suddenly, Calypso came with the food. "Well that was fast!" Piper exclaimed. "Yeah it was..." Annabeth says skeptical. What's up with her? You think. Well things have been strange lately...

"They hired a professional cooker I think? I don't know how fast he is and why he's here though counting this is just a diner but eh!. Anyways, enjoy the food!" Calypso explained going to another table.

We shrugged. We silently ate but finally you told them what happened with Clarrise and you while you guys were at the back of the school. When you finished, they all looked at eachother.

"Y/n do you want to go to the dance, only to find out about that?" Piper asked. "Of course" You responded the girls nodded looking a bit serious. When you guys finished eating the doors opened. You glanced and saw Nico and his asshole friends.

You took a sip of your drink, then put down a 20.

Diners are used for eating, not this.
_______________________
Ok I hoped you enjoyed!
Sorry that I haven't been updating lately (anime and KPop are ruining my life)
Anyways, I love ya guys!
Stay fabulous!

- Hailey 😋