Chapter 11: A Little Bit of Nico

Nico's POV:

After y/n told me that I needed to ask if it was for real because the same thing happened to me but I couldn't tell her that.

"So it says you two have to pick a god or goddess!." She said. "Eh well let's see what are their..." I replied. We then saw the Gods and Goddesses.

"Hades looks mad cool"
"We're doing him?." She asked. I then laughed, she seemed to get it and whacked me in the head. Ouch.

"Immature idiot." She muttered.

"Ok fine. We're making a project about him." She said
"Really?" I asked she nodded. "If it helps you shut up" she replied.

"Hey!" I protest she just rolled her eyes. After that, we and her talked while almost completing it. She did most of the work but hey! I found pictures?!.

Then y/n's mom called us for dinner. "Sit far away from me, Death Breath" she said. "How'd you come up with that?" I asked "Hades, lord of the underworld, you, anything from your tiny little brain?" She replied until I frowned.

"I will figure out something I can call you..." I threat she laughs.
"Ok but nothing can compare to Death Breath, Death Breath!" she says while me and her go downstairs.

I chuckle

"Hey creepy dude!" Y/n's 9 year old step-brother said. "That's not nice, Aaron!" Y/n's mom said serving us.

"Whatever. What's your name?" He asked me, y/n rolled her eyes. "It's not important" y/n replied.

"Yes it is, so now I can scream y/n and creepy dude are kissing." He protested while making kissing noises. Y/n's cheeks turned red, "now you shut your mouth!" She said.

I laughed.

"Ok you two shush. We have someone with us." Y/n's mom exclaimed. "Yeah two idiots" y/n muttered under her breath.

"Ok here you go, Nico?" She asked I nodded. "Thank you" I said, she smiled. She then served everyone

"Ok so I'm y/n's mother, this is my step-son, Aaron, and y/n's  dad is at work so he's not here unfortunately" she said.
Y/n rolled her eyes, "step-dad" She whispered to herself.

Then y/n's mom looked at me. And decided to talk to me.

In reality, I was nervous.
I lived through some sad stuff I don't really want to talk again.

"So Nico can you tell us a little bit about yourself?" Y/n mother asked. I bit my lip and looked at y/n. She had her eyebrow up and shrugged.

I sighed.
_______________________
Your POV:

You looked at Nico and he seemed pretty worried and sad.

And I don't even know why?
Did something happen before?.

"Well um my names Nico Di Angelo, I'm 18, my mom died, my father disappeared the day before my sister was born and so he wasn't there for me" he blurted out, his eyes softening. "I live with my sister, Bianca after someone took us out of the foster place? I don't really remember actually only that".

No wonder this boys like this
He's hiding so much misery and tends to shield it and try to be cocky and flirty.

"That's enough, Nico. I feel like your about to cry" your mom said, eyes going down.

"No no that ok" Nico said.
I never thought Nico could cry since he was such a jerk...
He still is.

"So your names Nico?, creepy dude" Aaron asked trying to change the subject. He smirked, "yes it is".

"Ok but I like calling you creepy dude" Aaron responded, Nico chuckled. We finished the dinner in silence with someone speaking from time to time.

Then it was time for Nico to leave... Finally. But still it was kinda fun... Anyways, Nico then headed out the door and looked at me, "so what about the project?" He asked.

"I'll finish it, we only have a little bit left." You answer he nodded. "Anyways, do not remind anyone we worked on this together." You said, sternly. "Fine." He responds while rolling his eyes. "Thanks for inviting me" he said, smirking. He then touched your shoulder, smirked at you with his twinkling brown eyes of his, and then he left

Your cheeks then headed up,
Did he just touch my shoulder and most importantly of all, did he just say thank you?.
_______________________
That ending, lol, I suck...

Ok so I hope you guys enjoyed this sucky chapter, sorry that I haven't been uploading that lately with this book. Anyways, I love ya guys!
- Hailey 😇