Chapter 13: Gym Sucks

Your POV:

I groan, the seven do too but while biting their lips. They finally then seem to notice us and look flabbergasted.

Drew gave us all a look of disgust. When she finished she then went back to looking at the boys all dreamily. I could feel a tad bit of anger when she eyed, Nico?!.

No, never mind.

"Let's get this over with" I whisper to the girls. "But what about Drew?" Calypso asked, a little bit of fear in her smooth voice. Afraid of Drew. No. Nobody can be afraid of that witch, someone needs to kick her 'hunny' ass.

"We kick her ass, duh" you whisper back. They all chuckle as you all quietly walk to where everyone was at. You all then heard the sound of two metal door being slammed open.

All eyes stared at who did that, a man did. He looked about 50, he had a mustache and had a furrowed eyebrow out, scanning all the students.

Next to him stood a girl, she had her gym clothes on and had her hair in a braid. She looked at everyone and everyone stared at her in awe.

You could see why. She was extremely pretty, she had beautiful brown eyes and looked like she had a bit of a tan. She totally looked like the fighting type, she looked fierce but pretty.

He put his red whistle in his mouth and blew even though all eyes were on him. "Hello cupcakes!" He boomed. Some then smirked.

You see why. He was pretty short and didn't really seem that frightening. His eyes turned serious and looked a tad angry. "And why are all you cupcakes smiling?" He asked in a fierce tone.

Everyone suddenly became frightened. "I thought so." He said walking over to us.
He studied us all, boredom filled his eyes while he looked at everyone except me, the girls, Drew?!, Nico's friends and him.

When he did, look at us. He muttered something to himself, "wait a bit longer, Hedge. She said it was not the time."

You wondered what that meant. It worried you a little bit but you shook it off. After minutes of him studying us all, he blew his whistle again.

"I'm your couch. The names Couch Hedge, we have a new student today, introduce yourself, cupcake" He said, she smirked.

"Well my names Reyna Ramirez, and that's pretty much what you can learn from me" she said, smirking again.
______________________
Pipers POV:

When I first looked at Reyna, I instantly knew we were not going to get along. She just had something in her I didn't like.

I then saw Jason looking all dreamily at her, and my fist bolded up. Why?!.

Do I have a crush on on.
My expression turned into a worried mess. Hazel tapped my shoulder, "You ok, Piper?" She asked.

I nodded, "yeah I am, just looking at the newbie" I lied while forcing a smile. "Oh ok, it's because your fist were bolded up" she explained, I nodded.

"Sorry for that." I said forcing a smile on my face, she smiled and looked back at Couch Hedge and... Reyna.

"Ok that's enough cupcakes, let the games begin" he boomed while a smile creeped around Annabeths face.

(You know why! 😏)

"So first of all, we're going to be playing the fun old, Dodgeball!" He announced, everyone groaned. His eyebrows furrowed, "if you all cupcakes keep groaning like that maybe I'm going to let you all run 100 laps around the track."

Everyone became silent after that, Couch Hedge smirked. "Now let's play this darn game!". He then announced the teams. Unfortunately, for me they got Jason and Leo for our team.

Why Jason?! I think

And Drew.

Fuck.

Your POV:

You shivered when he announced those names, they all looked at each other. "Ok cupcakes you know the rules." He said, Drew stared at you and smirked.

"So go!" He boomed as he blew the whistle again. Then all chaos broke lose. People from your team throwing red balls at the other team.

(A: *chuckles* sorry I'm so childish!)

Girls shrieking when balls hit their legs or when it whizzed right passed them. Boy grunting. And you and the girl looking at the other team.

Percy and Nico was trying to hit the boys but Drew was trying to get their attention. Isn't she supposed to be in our team?
You think.

"Guys over here!" She called after them, walking to you girls. All of you noticed and went separate ways, grabbing balls that were on the gym floor.

"Not this time, Drew!" Piper grunted, Drew hissed at her.
Percy and Nico then got their attention of Drew but instead Nico looked directly at you.

Leo and Jason noticed and ran over to you guys, they were smirking. Boys.

"Ready to kick their ass?" Leo asked you girls. Drews jaw dropped and stood there still.

"Out!" Couch Hedge yelled. Drew shrieked and went away. On the other hand, Reyna was doing a great job getting our team out.

You could see people from your team getting out in a snap. You bit your lip, and looked at Jason and Leo.

The girls doing the same.

You can't believe your working with them but you all nodded. "Sure" You answered back. They both smiled.
______________________
Surprisingly, 946 words!

Ok guys I hoped you enjoyed!. I wrote this while I was going to the beach!
So yeah!

And so, I want to thank all my wonderful reader for taking your time and reading this story!. And adding my other one to your guys reading list.

You guys don't know how happy that's makes me! 😊

I'll like to thank Abbi_A, bbhaug and basically all of you guys!
I love yal so much!,
- Hailey 😜