Michael Fassbender & Tom Hardy - The Bond Girl

My hard work has finally paid off. After years of B movies and terrible horror films that'll most likely never see the light of day, I've been hired as a Bond girl. It may not be where I want to be, yet, but it's certainly a step in the right direction. Gaining valuable screen time in a very beloved franchise could be the key to a successful acting career, as long as I don't fuck it up. And I don't plan on doing so.

Basically all the cast had been hired except for the starring role of James Bond himself and the villain. With Daniel Craig retiring from the notorious role of Bond, big shoes need to be filled. I've heard all the rumors, but I knew better than to believe anything until the studio itself announces it.

I'd been told by my agent that today would consist of screen tests with two different actors the casting directors were torn on. Apparently they're both bloody fantastic and would both be the stars but they couldn't decide who would be Bond and who would be the villain. At least not until they were able to test their on-screen chemistry with a woman. That woman being me. Lucky, lucky me.

I arrived to the studio precisely on time and was treated to the hair and make up department quickly to gussy up and to fill out a sample costume for my role. Once I was finished being fussed over, I blushed at my reflection in the mirror. I knew I cleaned up nicely, but damn. These people were professionals. I hardly looked like myself. I envied the smokey eye make up I knew I could never recreate on my own. The sparkly ruby dress slit up my thigh, revealing quite a lot of skin. But the steep V of the dress made me think maybe I should dissuade my family from ever seeing this movie.

"You look perfect, sweetheart!" The director greeted me with a quick kiss on the cheek once I was on set.

I swallowed hard, butterflies taking over my insides. I was nervous, but oh so excited!

"Let's get started then. No time like the present!" The director clapped his hands together twice and knowing the lines for the hotel room scene, I moved on over to the bed before the camera and sat at the edge. "Michael, you're up first."

My eyes widened but I kept my mouth closed, trying not to appear star struck realizing Michael Fassbender was making his way over to the set. His hair was slicked back and he wore a tuxedo. I let out a slow breath and took his hand as he introduced himself to me.

"Yes, I know who you are," I smiled, hopefully not crazily. "I'm Mara. It's a pleasure to work with you!"

A sly smile formed across his face as he sat next to me and placed a firm hand behind my neck. I almost didn't realize what was going on before remembering, oh yes, this is the scene. Before I knew it, our director had yelled "action!"

"I can't, James," I lowered my head, our foreheads touching. Our lips were so close and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. "My husband may not be a very nice man, but I couldn't do this to him."

Michael's hold on my neck loosened and he brought his hand to my chin, lifting it up so our eyes met. "You don't have to do a thing. This is all on me," he lowly rumbled.

Damn. Just two lines and I felt weak in the knees already.

"You're smooth, James," I teased him with a little smile as he slowly brought his lips to mine.

In the script, I'm supposed to tense up at first and then relax against him, kissing him back. But my hands went straight for his hair, grazing his scalp, keeping him close.

"Cut..." The director uttered.

Michael pulled away and chuckled.

"I'm so sorry!" I stood with my hands across my heart. "That's my fault!"