chapter 1 ✦ new dark one

I stumbled back on my feet and stared at the Dark One Dagger on the road of Storybrooke, Maine.

"How could she be so stupid?!" Regina exclaimed, stepping towards the dagger.

"Regina!" David scowled. I looked at Peter and he kept his eyes on the dagger which read Emma's name.

"Well, there had to be another way!" Regina yelled out in frustration.

"There wasn't. That thing was going to kill you. She saved your life." Mary Margaret snapped and Regina frowned.

"You don't think I know that." She rolled her eyes. Suddenly, Henry ran in and stopped.

"And now she's the Dark One," He whispered.

"No, now she's a problem for all of us," Regina mumbled.

"You don't know that?" I spoke. I walked forward and picked up the dagger.

"She's still good." Mary Margaret said, hopefully, and I gave her a worried look. I looked back at the dagger that was in my right hand. Emma Swan.

"I hope so. It's not like she rode off on a unicorn. She got sucked up by a vortex of evil!" Regina rubbed her forehead and walked back to Robin, hugging him.

"Where is she?" Robin asked, looking in all directions. "Where she gone?"

"Doesn't bloody well matter." My father walked towards me and the dagger.

"Mate, don't." Robin jumped at him and held him back. Hook grabbed him and pushed him off.

"Get out of my way!" He growled in a menacing voice, pointing a finger at Robin. My eyes glazed over in fear. He turned to me and snatched it from my hand. I gasped and he glared at me.

"Give," I demanded, grabbing ahold of it and tugging it. He hit my arm and I jerked back. I glared at him and then, my face fell and tears began to well up in my eyes. He faced the dagger again, lifting it in the air.

"If I can't find her, I can damn well bring her to me." Hook snarled. He positioned the dagger in the air, rolling it around in his fingers. Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead.

"He's just scared," Peter whispered into my ear, reassuringly.

"Dark One," Hook began. "With this dagger I command the," He paused for a minute. "Return!" He looked around at everyone. David rested his head against Mary Margaret's. "Dark One!" Hook called out again. "Appear!!!" He screamed.

"Put that thing down before you hurt yourself, guyliner," Regina yelled at him. "I thought you knew the dagger's rules?"

"With it I can summon the Dark One from any corner of the world." He recited, turning to face Regina who was inches away from him now.

"Well, there's your answer. She's not in this world." She quietly said. Hook froze in his place.

"Where could she be then?" I asked, bringing myself closer to Peter.

30 years ago

I speed off through the forest as I heard the nays of horses in the distance. I swung my bag over my shoulder and secured it while still running away from the knights. I put my hood up that was attached to my cloak and hid my face. Suddenly a horse stopped in front of me and I stumbled back, falling on the ground. I quickly stood up and unleashed my sword from my scabbard. The knight jumped off the horse with his armor making a metal sound. Others began to surround me and I gripped my sword, tightly. Another who was dressed in much heavier armor followed and stood beside the knight.

"Greetings." He smiled. I was confused and my expression showed it. "I believe you have something of mine." There it is.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I spoke, pursing my lips.

"Then, why are you running?" He asked.

"My reputation proceeds my running," I smirked. He chuckled, holding out his hand.

"King Authur." He introduced. I stared at his hand and took his gesture, shaking it.

"Riley." I only said. "Now, King Authur, can you be polite and tell me where my portal dropped me?"

"Camelot," He said, letting go of my hand.

Storybrooke

I walked beside Peter, along the streets of Storybrooke. He held my hand and I leaned onto his shoulder. Everyone was quite keen in trying to find Emma but, me. Of course I was worried but, all I wanted was a day free of chaos.

"Twister!" Jesus Christ! I whipped around a saw a tornado rushing our way. Peter grabbed my hand and pulled me away. I ran with him and entered Gold's shop, locking the doors behind us and backing away from the windows. I saw the Blue Fairy with panic in her eyes and an unconscious Rumpelstiltskin.

"What's going on?!" I asked.

"I don't know," She whispered. I ran to the window and saw what I won't see for 6 weeks. Granny's flying like Dorothy's house.

"What the hell?" I gasped. Peter ran to my side and his eyes widened.

"You can say that again." He laughed.

6 weeks later...

Peter kissed my lips and molded into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and we entered Snow and Charming's apartment or what was their apartment. Suddenly, a big crash devastated the area and we came crashing down to the floor. We looked at each and got to our feet, running off down the stairs. We ran to the location and Granny's was there.

"It's here.." I breathed out, rubbing my forehead. Peter pushed past me and the familiar door bell that hung above the door rang out. I soon entered and saw everyone who was gone. "You're back."

"How long were, we gone?" Snow asked. I looked at her dressy attire and saw that the others were dressed like that too.

"6 weeks," Peter answered. My eyes went to my father who was dressed in his old leather coat and red vest. He looked all around.

"Where's Emma?" He asked with panic.

"I'm right here." I whipped around and saw a black figure standing behind me. I stumbled back and Emma was different. Her face was blank and her hair was a white blonde. This was familiar.

"What happened to you?" I whispered. She turned to me, walking closer to my face.

"They failed me. All of them." She hissed. I was frightened a little bit. "And they must be punished," She spoke louder. My face hardened with anger.

"Why are you doing this?" I snapped.

"Because I'm the Dark One."

(A/N: Dark Swan has risen guys!! I'm so glad Adam and Eddy brought it Camelot. Riley has gone a little soft but, that might change hehehe. Make sure to vote, comment, and save to your libraby! You guys are amazing! Love you guys! -head_lost_girl)