Chapter 9

Hazel's Point Of View

It's been four months since Winter was cured. Four great months. Sawyer's doing fine now to. He has the most handsome hazel eyes ever. I'm at home, laying in bed. Having myself a lazy day. Everything turned out great in the end.

My phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Hazel," Sawyer says.

"Hi," I say.

"Can you meet me at Winter's Beach?" He asks.

"Yeah, okay. Is there anything certain you want me to wear?" I ask.

"Just look pretty, like you always do," he says.

"Okay then, I'll be there in 10 minutes," I say.

"Okay, bye then," he says.

"Bye," I say. As I hang up.

What to wear. What to wear. Hmmm.

*****

I'm walking to Winter's Beach, well that's what me and Sawyer call it. It's the beach that he found winter on.

I decided on a white and navy blue dress with a sweetheart neckline. It's very pretty and I think Sawyer will like it.

I get to the beach and I see a big white tent. I go and walk towards it. I get to the entrance.

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh My Gosh!!!!" I say. I see my dad, the CMA staff volunteers, Phoebe, Kat, Rebecca, Mrs. Nelson, and Sawyer.

"Happy 16th birthday Hazel," he says.

I go over and hug him. He hugs back. Then I.... I....

I

I um...

I kiss him.

I blush and he blushes.

*****

The party has been absolutely amazing and to top it off me and Sawyer are sitting by the water watching the sunset.

"It's beautiful," I say stunned.

"Yeah, just like you," Sawyer says. Then he kisses me. I blush.

"Hazel, I can't explain this but I get a weird feeling every time I see you. I-I think I'm falling for you," he says.

"Me too, I love you. I love you so much Sawyer Nelson," I say blushing.

"I love you to the moon and back. I love you so much Hazel Hasket," he says.

I lean my head against his shoulder just as the last rays of the sun disappear from the sky.

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
Author's Note
That concludes Dolphin Tale 3. I hope you enjoyed this book. Be sure to check out my other books. Until next time.
-NRHunter