Chapter 2

Hazel's Point Of View
I can't wait to see Sawyer, I've been waiting outside of the aquarium since 5:15pm. Its been so long since I last saw him. We've texted and Face Timed but that's nothing compared to seeing him in the flesh. Its 6:43pm now so he should be here soon.

Now its 6:44pm. Why does time half to be so slow!

"Hazel," Someone says behind me.

"Yeah, dad?" I say turning around.

"I just got off the phone with Sawyer's mom and she said that they are on their way now," he says

"Okay," I say.

"I assume you are just going to wait until he gets here, right?" Dad says.

"Yeah. I can't wait to see him! I mean its been 3 terribly long months without him. Plus I think Winter and Hope would like to see him," I reply, I know I exaggerated the 3 months but seriously. Thats way too long to not see him in the flesh.

"Okay then, I'll be in my office finishing up some paperwork," dad says.

"Okay," I say as he leaves.

Just then I see a familiar car pull in. Yes!!!!! He's finally here!!!!!!!!

Lorriane stops the car at the entrance. Sawyer gets out of the car. Sawyer still has his backpack on, he always brings it to CMA. Sawyer, thats all I can think about as he approaches towards me.

"Hazel!" Sawyer says, excitedly.

"Sawyer!" I exclaim as I hug him, he hugs me back to.

"I am so happy to see you! Its been to long!" He says, as we let go of the hug.

"Definitely, way too long," I say laughing at how I exaggerated the last part.

"Agreed," he says laughing.

"Well come on! We need to tell the others your back!" I say grabbing his wrist.

"Okay, okay," he says still laughing a little.

*****

"Dad, Sawyer's here," I say as I call into his office.

Then he walks out of the office.

"Well, hello Sawyer. Its been to long. I missed having you here at CMA," dad says as he shakes Sawyer's hand.

"Yeah, its been to long, Dr. Clay. I've missed CMA so much. I mean, SEA Semester was great and all, I learned a lot. But Its nothing compared to CMA," Sawyer says.

"I'll let you two be on your way and say your hello's to everyone," dad says.

"Okay," I say as I begin to drag Sawyer again.

"Bye, Dr. Clay," Sawyer says as we start going to see Phoebe, Rebecca, Kat and the others from the staff.

*****

"Are you ready to see Winter and Hope now?" I ask him, even though I know his answer.

"Yeah, definitely," Sawyer says. As a smile widens across his face at the thought of Winter and Hope.

"Okay then lets go to the main pool," I say.

When we get to the main pool. I see Winter and Hope laying on their mattresses but Hope decided to move onto Winter's instead of her own.

"Winter, Hope, guess who's back?" I say. "Sawyer's back guys!"

Hope comes swimming over and squeals excitedly. Winter then comes over a little more slowly as if saying to Sawyer who are you?

"Aww, well it's nice to see you guys too," Sawyer says.

Winter starts going to the other side of the pool.

"That's strange, I thought Winter would be the most excited to see you," I say.

"Her behavior is strange but maybe she's just tired or something," Sawyer replies, as he looks as his watch. "Yeah, it's getting late anyway, almost 9:00pm. My mom's going to be here soon," he says.

"Okay," I reply, "Then we should start walking to the entrance, I guess."

As we're walking I start to think, what if Winter doesn't remember him? I mean maybe Hope doesn't either but she loves everyone, but Winter and Sawyer have a very special bond.

When we get to the entrance I see Sawyer's mom's car pulling in.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Hazel," he says as his mom pulls up and then gets in the car.

"Okay, see you soon, Sawyer," I say while I wave and he waves back.

______________________________________________________
Sawyer's Point Of View
*****
When I got in bed I couldn't help but think why Winter was acting weird. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
Author's Note
Okay, so this is my second chapter in this book and I will be working on the 3rd. School is coming up soon, so I won't be as active on here as I usually am. I'm sorry about that. If you have any ideas that you would like to see in the book (possibly, I can't promise though) then send me a Private Message.
-MockingJayyMellark