Chapter 1

Sawyer's Point Of View

My cousin Kyle and I are on the plane ride back from Boston. Its been 3 months since I've seen Winter, Hope, Nicholas, and of course Hazel.

I gaze out the window wondering if anything changed at CMA.

"This is your captain speaking, we are arriving to Tampa International Airport in approximately 20 minutes so please keep your seat belts buckled and enjoy the rest of your flight."

"Are you excited to go back home Sawyer?" Kyle asks.

"Yeah, I missed everyone while I was in Boston," I say.

"Especially Hazel," Kyle says with a smirk.

"I said I missed everyone, not just Hazel," I say, as I playfully slap Kyle's shoulder. Even though I did miss her and Winter the most, I don't want to admit it to Kyle.

*****
After we got our bags, went through security and all that stuff. We walked outside.

When we walked out we were greeted by my mom, Lorraine Nelson.

"Oh my god! I missed you guys so much!" My mom says. Then she hugs me and Kyle.

"We missed you to mom," I say.

"Okay, well. What are we waiting for? We should get going so We can still stop by Clearwater Marine Aquarium," Kyle says eagerly.

"Well then lets go," my mom says.

"I can't wait to see everyone at CMA," I say. As we walk to the car. Especially Hazel and Winter.

🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
Author's Note
Okay so what do you guys think of the first chapter? Yeah I know its short and boring but the book will get more exciting and I guess you could say suspenseful to. Anyway, if you have any ideas of what should happen please comment below or send me a Private Message.
-MockingJayyMellark