"I don't know how to say this, but my name is Nathalie Eaton..." She paused to sigh, I stare at her confused Eaton? was she my cousin or something? eaton was from my dad's side so this couldn't be good

"...Prior" she said flatly. The muscle in my entire body tensed.

Prior...?

Eaton...Prior?

She stared at my eyes looking for anything that wasn't confusion. When she didn't find it she sighed "I'm your daughter, Tris. Beatris is. Was my mom."

I stared at her bewildered while I rubbed the back of my neck. I had no idea I had a daughter- let alone that tris had ever had one! I had just turned 31, tris died 12 years ago and this girl said she had- I grabbed my head trying to stop it from spinning in every direction.

"I know it seams imposible" she said as she sat on the floor "but when the doctors found out she was pregnant, she was already dead but i wasn't, not yet anyways. With a new technology he had Only used once for his son, He tried, even though it was forbidden to do so and he kept me a secret, that's why you didn't know." She shruged " They managed to save me, I've been with them ever since." She paused looking at me and pulled me down next to her, I couldn't think. Tris had a daughter? And no one told me!?! This is impossible. As she had just said. She didn't let me ask or talk, she just kept talking, like tris did, pausing only to see my reactions. " I know that to you and everyone else she is dead, but to me she is here. Every since I was a little girl, I never had friends since they kept me locked up to check me out every once in a while to see the results of the 'experiment'." She stoped and laughed at this, then continued. "She comes everyday to teach me how to fight, shut a gun, throw knives, to read, write, or just to tell me her stories." I risked a look at her. She was smiling at me and her eyes wide with excitement.

I couldn't help it-"Your mom- I'm your dad? How come I didn't know? She visits you? But she's..." My voice broke I can't say it out loud, not yet...

She scrunched up her nose and raised her eyebrows "Mom never said you asked so many questions..." she said uneasy. If she was telling the truth and I was her dad she probably got that from me, I never liked answering questions. I laughed a little. Could it be? Could she really be my daughter?Her features were mostly tris but if I look closely I can almost see myself looking through her eyes.

Smiling and relaxing a little more she adds, "well.. She dosen't 'visit' me- um... You could say, I force her ghost to come." NAT laughes and at that moment I realized it's not Impossible, I mean it could be true. She might be right, her smile, her eyes, her nose, her way of standing or sitting; confidently, it all came from me. Nathalie was a name that Tris had obviously chosen after her mother. I liked it. Nathalie Eaton... Prior.

"It's a lot to prosses in a day" I blurt out not caring if she takes it the wrong way. To my shock she smiles and says "I know..."

Nat stares at the buildings melanconicly and stands up slowly, as she adds, "take your time" she turns to leave.

A sudden fear I couldn't understand fills me and I run to her grabbing her arm, that way she can't leave. "No" I say " ldon't leave, please stay, I can't loose you too." If she is my daughter which I now might believe it's true i don't want to loose her aswell.

As we walk through The streets, she jumps over fallen objects and woops Just like tris used To. I've spent The whole afternoon with her doing crazy dauntless-like stuff with her, she went on the sipline, we jumped on and of trains, played with paintball guns and ran through the streets. Nat has told me all her story, it is a miracle she survived this long. She said she was kept 'prisoner' by the scientists but she said "I was never alone. Tris was always there with me, teaching me how to fight, just Like you taught her" she had smiled at me and then continued."A few days ago she turned off the security systems so that I could escape." She bent down as she passed a tree branch so that her head wouldn't hit it. I knew she had to be making half of that up cause tris was... Gone and wasn't coming back, I know that now more than ever. When I look at Nat, she just makes me feel like tris is back, that she is here playing and making crazy stuff with me but then her eyes meet mine, or she starts laughing and I return to reality, with a soring pain in my chest. She isn't coming back, she's gone...Forever. I know it's true, but my mind won't budge to wrap around the idea.