I felt her tug my hand away. Aubrey rolled her eyes. “Jayden, you’re my boyfriend. You’re allowed to see me like this,” she purred teasingly as she trailed a finger down my chest.

            As a reflex, I grabbed her bare waist and pulled her up against my body. Bree kept rubbing her hands up and down my chest and a moan formed in the back of my throat.

            I leant down and started to kiss up her neck. I stopped behind her ear and sucked on the spot giving her a hickey. She let out a loud moan in pleasure as I reached her sensitive spot. I then whispered in her ear, “Bree, you’re gonna make me lose control. I don’t wanna do anything you’ll regret.”

            She whispered back, “Then lose control with me, bad boy.” Those words were enough to make me excited.

            I laid her down on her bed and held myself on top of her. I connected my lips to hers and she gave me a hot, passionate kiss. I bit her bottom lip desperate for entrance. She let me in and our tongues explored each other’s mouths.

            I pulled away so we can breathe and I kissed up her jaw and down her neck. I went lower and stopped between her breasts. I trailed my tongue between her cleavage and Bree moaned, clutching my hair tight. I kissed her n¡pples over her lacy bra and I must say she has nice taste. I let my hands behind her back and let them wander there until I found the hook of her bra.

"Can I?" I asked with a husky voice filled of lust.

"Yeah," she chirped. Her eyes were excited. Wow, I bet she was so turned on right now like I was. My 'friend' down in Miami confirmed that.

I unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor. For a second, I gazed down and admired her perfect boobs.  I put my mouth on a n¡pple and sucked it. Aubrey brought her hand down and brushed it across... let's call my 'friend' Charlie. I moaned aloud as she touched him.

I took my mouth off and looked into Bree's eyes for confirmation if I could go on. Her eyes literally screamed, "Fuck yeah! Stop stopping!"

I unbuttoned her miniskirt and pulled it down just to reveal her black thong she was wearing. I grunted, "Did you plan on me coming up here?"

"Maybe or not," she smirked.

Using my teeth, I pulled down her thong slowly and swung it on the floor. "Aye! You're such a sexy dog, Jayden," Aubrey purred with a voice of pure lust.

I brought a finger to her entrance and felt she was so wet and that only made me get harder! I stuck a finger in and began to pump. Bree started to moan uncontrollably. I took my finger out and Aubrey rolled on top of me. She tugged off and for a moment stared at my defined muscles. Yeah, I worked out, at school with my friends and at the gym with my dad almost every weekend.

Aubrey unbuttoned my jeans and threw them off. Oh crap, this was embarrassing, I was wearing my... "Puppies boxers?" Aubrey giggled raising an eyebrow. "They're so adorable."

"Shut up!" I said blushing.

Bree took off my boxers and began to pump me. It was my turn to moan non-stop now. She let go after a minute and tried saying in a serious voice, "Okay, enough foreplay, Mr. Lowe. Take me now."

"Are you sure, Aubrey?" I asked softly. "I don't want you to regret anything."

She looked into my eyes. "Yeah, I'm sure. I won't regret it."

"As you wish, Ms. Landon." I bent down to grab a condom from the back pocket of my jeans. Aubrey raised her eyebrows. "What?" I said innocently. "I wore these jeans on Monday when I was still a player."

Bree rolled her eyes and shook her head.

I put on the condom quickly and then Charlie lined up in Aubrey's entrance. "It's my first time, Jayden," Bree whispered.

"It'll be fine, Bree-utiful. It'll only hurt for a few seconds and then it'll go away, I promise," I kissed her forehead.

I pushed in slowly and boy, was she tight, but she felt so good. Aubrey cried in pain and a tear escaped her eye. I kissed it away and continued to thrust gently and slow. Soon, Aubrey wasn't crying in pain, so I thrusted faster and deeper. She wrapped her leg around my waist.  I felt that feeling building inside of her as she again was moaning loud and with no stop. They were so pleasure-filled. I pushed in and out quicker and quicker and soon Aubrey screamed, "OOHH, JAYDEN!!!!" Her climax broke through her body and I tensed as were walls began to tighten. I came and fell on top of her with what she'd call a sexy grunt. I threw the condom into her wastebasket; score, perfect aim!

I rolled off of her so we were side by side. We were both panting like crazy. Sweat trickled down my forehead from all the physical exercise.

I cupped Aubrey's face with one hand and stared into the deep depths of her eyes. "So that's what making love feels like," I smiled.

"It feels totally amazing," Aubrey returned it.

I stared at her. "My mom left a hole in my heart nine years ago. Since I met you, it's starting to heal. I'm starting to feel loved again," I admitted in awe. My eyes were getting a bit teary.

Aubrey looked surprised and her eyes filled with tears. "Your dad loves you. Your friends love you. I love you, Jayden Lowe."

What? She what?! "Y-you love me?" I tear of betrayal ran out my eye.

"Of course, silly," she flicked my nose. "I'm here, aren't I?"

The next words I said betrayed my old player self. But seriously did I really give a fuck about that old dude anymore? Hell to the no!

My voice broke with the amount of honesty and heart I put into my words, "I love you, too, Aubrey Landon."

I added with a kiss, "I actually really do."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA! I bet all you horny little people liked that! :P Just playing with y'all! Awwwwww that was a sweet moment, Jayden, the former player, said I love you. It was pretty emotional and it's about to get mor---- Oops I said too much already.

Sorry, that big fight wasn't in this chapter. I decided to not rush into it as of yet 'cause I'm tending to rush things in this story. I'm gonna take some time to focus on Aubrey and Jayden. The fight may be in.... well, I'll surprise you ^.^

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tarika. Now I'm gonna watch some fireworks tonight! ^.^